Conversion harness, Complete aftermarket gauge set, + tons of thirdgen Swap parts

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Conversion harness, Complete aftermarket gauge set, + tons of thirdgen Swap parts

Hey Everyone,

Im listing prices that are my asking prices (unless noted otherwise), i dont NEED to sell the parts, so i wont take rediculous hits on them.

Prices are NOT shipped, though we can work out a deal on shipping costs. Shipping to chicago/detroit i can arrange for SUPER cheap.

Conversion wiring harness - Has fuse box wired in, fits EXCELLENT, computer mounts in stock location under the dash, need to connect a few wires in the interior, thats it. $600, or $300+ un-modified 99-02 M6 harness.

VDO Cockpit series Complete cluster - Includes 7k Tachometer, 160mph speed, 80psi oil press, 250* temp, Volt gauge, fuel level for thirdgens. Its a complete set of gauges, all BRAND NEW, never wired up, just add a covans cluster, or make your own, and you've got a slick setup. I wont seperate them, i want $350 for them.

THIRDGEN F-BODY PARTS:

LS1 Brake Conversion - Includes spindles, hubs, bracket, calipers, new pads, rotors, flex lines and hardware. All prestine, rotors/pads brand new, calipers have 12k on them (Pulled off another car). - $600

3.73 Richmond geared LS1 rear differential w/ brakes. - Includes new calipers, hawk pads, brembo rotors, mint diff with new gears that dont whine, painted black. 500miles on the brakes/gears - $300

LS1 Conversion Headers - Modified hedman 68460's. Fit great, sound excellent, 1 5/8" primary's, tons of ground clearance, fits around starter perfect. $350, $450 w/ ORY

LS1 Conversion K-member - Stock k-member that has been blasted with mounts welded to them. I cleaned it completely, and welded up the seams that GM missed. Painted black - $100

T56 Double hump crossmember - Custom fabricated by myself, fits excellent, tucks tight to transmission, made from 1x3" square steel. - $150

Air intake - Connects to stock 78mm TB, and elbows to the side accepting a 85mm LS6 MAF, excellent fit, includes AEM filter - $50

Powersteering conversion system - Used with f-body accessorys, -6AN Teflon feedline, to M18x1.5 o-ring to -6AN adapter. Return is a M16x1.5 to -6AN adapter to -6AN line to reservoir, fits excellent, looks better.

LS1 F-body rad & Steam line - Bolts into thirdgen, and steam line pre-set to chassis.

Modified lowering springs - Eibach sportlines, front springs have 1/3 coil taken off to compensate for LS1's lost weight from the front of the car. Couldnt be happier with the stance, makes me feel all giggly inside every time i see it. - $150

PM or post here if your interested. I accept paypal. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Where are you located?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

still have the gauge setup?

Quick Reply: Conversion harness, Complete aftermarket gauge set, + tons of thirdgen Swap parts