LS4-JET MAF, AirAid TBS, 04+ 1 Right only! LED clr Tail

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up LS4-JET MAF, AirAid TBS, 04+ 1 Right only! LED clr Tail

Hey guys and gals, just getting rid of some of the parts off my car Im not going to be needing or using anymore to make room for this rear mount turbo.

All parts are in "Like New" or "Excellent" condition!!!!
The whole 1 right only LED tail lamp is simply because the other cracked from a pellet gun from the neighbor kids...lol and it started getting water in it...so the one I have is a single LED tail in Excellent condition and all LEDs work great...but IT IS ONLY THE RIGHT/PASSENGER SIDE AND ONLY 1 AND ONLY FITS 04+ PONTIAC GRAND PRIX'S.
EASY INSTALL!! LOOKS GREAT!!...might get lucky and find another...but brand new even on ebay these things run
$200+

SOLD-The JET chips MAF is only been on the car literally for like 2-3 days before I was
told by my tuner to put the factory MAF back on souley for the purpose of tuning for the N2O..specs, etc...these things brand new run; even from JEGS like $265
and direct from JET $289........ EASY INSTALL!!!

SOLD-The AIRAID TBS comes with all hardware(bolts and gasket) prices new for this part are $129.99 plus tax and shipping from the manufacture!!WORTH 5-9 HP says the forums from individual test and it makes a really cool air-swirling/whistle sound and I have seen it help my MPG!!.... EASY INSTALL!!!

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING:

JET CHIPS MAF: $195

AIRAID Throttle body spacer: $70

(1)pass side EAGLE EYE ALTEZZA CLEAR LED TAIL LIGHT: $35

thank you for your intrest...send me some PM's

Last edited by Rossko85; 07-18-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: General items that are sold
Old 07-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey rosko how about you give me a deal, and ill get the spacer and the maf from you wats shipping to 06716
Old 07-24-2009, 07:35 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

dapope - do NOT get an aftermarket MAF sensor... it will screw up your tune... the factory stock MAF is good for 500-600hp anyway, so there's no need to change it.

if you're the one who bought it, do not put it on... sell it and leave your factory stock MAF on...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com

Quick Reply: LS4-JET MAF, AirAid TBS, 04+ 1 Right only! LED clr Tail