ls9 shortblock brand new! $6000 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 12:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by erollinc
free bump/ whats up with the holes in it? lol wierd
gm is retard, ANYONE CAN COME TO MICHIGAN AN TALK TO THE SHOP THAT DID MY BUDDYS WHOLE MOTOR IT COST HIM $275 TO FIX ALL THE WHOLES IN THE HEADS VALLEY COVERS, FRONT COVERS,BACK COVERS, OIL PAN EVERYTHING THERE SMALL SMALL WHOLES,
Old 07-26-2009, 04:01 AM
TECH Regular

Katech is probably the most like place to get an answer as to why "there are holes drilled in water jackets". I'm pretty sure this was a preproduction "direct injection" test engine built by Katech for GM, that GM said we're not using direct injection so destroy the engine.

Why does GM pay employees to sit on thier asses ALL day waiting for the Line to go down, only to call the nessesary techs to fix what breaks down? Instead of that person actually doing something productive at the plant all day long?

Why do new parts show up ALL the time for a fraction of what they cost? because low life employees steal them?

Why does such a high percentage of new trucks and SUV's have leather interior, GPS, Heated seats, CD changers, etc..... when in 1986 neither GM or Ford's trucks came with cup holders? It's no wander the Domestic brands are going bankrupt! We the consumers have convinced the manufactures we need optioned out vehicles and the UAW has fought to keep a few lazy & low life employee's jobs instead of working with the government to tax imports, stop the "Free Trade Agreement", kick the Illegal's (MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!) out of Our country! So that Tax paying citizens will have jobs in factories and in the construction fields. We the consumers have killed this country by buying cheap (Wal-Mart), Not supporting domestic brands, being greedy, and allowing Jobs to be taken from us both by illegal's and out-sourcing jobs.

Take your Smart *** criticism and put it to GOOD use! Stop harassing your fellow American Enthusiast!!! Be a DICK to someone who deserves it!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00Wildcat
Katech is probably the most like place to get an answer as to why "there are holes drilled in water jackets". I'm pretty sure this was a preproduction "direct injection" test engine built by Katech for GM, that GM said we're not using direct injection so destroy the engine.

Why does GM pay employees to sit on thier asses ALL day waiting for the Line to go down, only to call the nessesary techs to fix what breaks down? Instead of that person actually doing something productive at the plant all day long?

Why do new parts show up ALL the time for a fraction of what they cost? because low life employees steal them?

Why does such a high percentage of new trucks and SUV's have leather interior, GPS, Heated seats, CD changers, etc..... when in 1986 neither GM or Ford's trucks came with cup holders? It's no wander the Domestic brands are going bankrupt! We the consumers have convinced the manufactures we need optioned out vehicles and the UAW has fought to keep a few lazy & low life employee's jobs instead of working with the government to tax imports, stop the "Free Trade Agreement", kick the Illegal's (MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!) out of Our country! So that Tax paying citizens will have jobs in factories and in the construction fields. We the consumers have killed this country by buying cheap (Wal-Mart), Not supporting domestic brands, being greedy, and allowing Jobs to be taken from us both by illegal's and out-sourcing jobs.

Take your Smart *** criticism and put it to GOOD use! Stop harassing your fellow American Enthusiast!!! Be a DICK to someone who deserves it!
i feel ya %100 but you know how many parts i see cuz gm thru out?????

i dont think you do!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Regular

If I had the money I'd buy the short block! I'm pretty sure based on the short phone conversation with the seller that the rotating assembly is 10% top shelf aftermarket parts, assembled by one of if not THE top LS engine shop on the planet! Not factory stuff.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM
10 Second Club

yes sir, thanks for the kind words, im loking for cash trades of a98-02 stock camaro or a 4 stroke 4 wheeler
Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by erollinc
free bump/ whats up with the holes in it? lol wierd
bumppp
Old 08-06-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Regular

I plugged the holes in the heads i bought with 1/16" pipe plugs. tap and 7 plugs cost me under $20 didn't even have to drill holes larger.

Quick Reply: ls9 shortblock brand new! $6000 shipped