Iforged Aeros with tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Iforged Aeros with tires

Hey guys,
I saw someone cram offsets like these on a 2000 Camaro so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post them here too =).
What I have up for grabs are a custom painted/powdercoated set of Iforged Aero Rims. The sizes are 20x12 in the rear and 19x9.5 in the front. These will clear z06 brakes, tight, but will clear them. Offset is 49mm in the front. I have pics available to show clearance per request. I ran them on my rear widebody coupe and they fit just perfect to the fender. They fit on the widebody like a glove =). They are painted gloss black on the outer lips with a torch red pinstripe. They are truly beautiful wheels The centers are powder coated flat black and the inner barrels and bolts are powder coated satin black. The center caps are also painted gloss black. They do have some chips from when I shipped my car down to Florida, and I touched them up appropriately. Nothing too major though and I will post some pics of them. They are wrapped in Michelin Ps2's on all four corners. The fronts are 265/30/19 and have 9/32nds of tread left on them (almost new!!) and the rears are 325/25/20 and have 6/32nds of tread left on them. These were all measured with a tread depth gauge and I can provide pictures of it all. Posted are some pics to go along. The three best ways to contact me are either by email at raad1c@comcast.net , by PM, or by posting here, although email is the easiest. Let me know what you guys think!! Guaranteed you will see no other setup like it around you and I get nothing but compliments on the setup.
Thanks everyone!
Chris

PRICE LOWERED TO $3600 shipped any where in the lower 48!! These are boxed and ready to go.

Here are pics of chips that were touched up. On a front, and on each rear. They are invisible from 5 feet away =).

Pics on the Z06.

And a video of them rollin' for you guys to check out

Last edited by huggerorangss; 07-22-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:31 PM
TECH Resident

where are you located? i think ive seen these rims on a blue vette like ours in Miami Lakes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Im in michigan...definitely didn't see mine =).
Old 07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Teching In

SolD!!
Old 07-26-2009, 03:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Nooooo!

Glad you got them sold

Quick Reply: Iforged Aeros with tires