DTS 12 bolt, 31 spline, Eaton

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DTS 12 bolt, 31 spline, Eaton

Im selling my DTS 12 bolt. The guy who built it didnt Loctite the ring bolts and that was the end of it. I almost just rebuilt this 12 bolt and saved alot of cash. Instead I went with a different rear.

Some short details on th 12 bolt. The housing is perfect. No damage done at all. Axles (31 spline) are also in good condition. The Eaton Posi was not damaged either. I was not going to hesistate to run this posi, just disassemble and clean. Problem was, I could not find a reluctor ring to fit it. The reluctor ring (3 channel) was the only thing damaged. 4 teeth were pushed over. I got in a hurry and ordered new, kinda regreting it... But here I am

The 12 bolt is a 3 channel. The housing and axles are fine. I also wouldnt hesitate to run the posi again either. It did have a SLIGHT whine at around 55 MPH to 65 MPH. But thats it, the slight whine was almost un-noticeable.

I will let the 12 bolt housing, axles, and posi go for 1300 USD. Has to be a local of half way pick up. Dont wanna ship it. If anyone wants to see it and talk PM me. More then welcome to come check it out

All you would need is a ring and pinion, and a set up kit. I did buy that from Moser for 380 bucks but shipped it back. I think this is a hell of a deal.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

bump!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump. Have some interest local.