KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V

This is an original KARS Stage 3 kit produced by Doug Klein and designed to substantially reduce the incidence of wheelhop. The kit is complete including instructions and all component parts as provided by Doug and is in excellent condition. I purchased it just under two years ago from another forum member who I'm not sure even ever had it on his car. I installed it in early May '08, put about 6k miles on my car during that time never in snow and only rarely in moisture, and carefully removed it yesterday. I used a wire brush on my drill motor to carefully remove a bit of surface rust then put a light coat of paint on it for cosmetic purposes and to prevent any oxidation in the mean time. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was brand new. The fasteners were gently washed in 87 octane lawnmower gasoline, dried, and lovingly coated with some 30W oil before being unceremoniously bagged up. First $450 takes the whole kit, you pay for shipping.

IMHO, as long as there are Gen I CTS-Vs, the KARS kit will hold its value. There were only about 50 +/- produced plus another 15 or so of the more expensive knockoff version. If you're interested in any given aspect of it that doesn't show well enough in these pics, I can either upload a couple more pics or email them to you. If you're local, I might be able to come over and drink one of your beers and offer you moral support while you put it on.
Attached Thumbnails KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V-pict0385-1.jpg   KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V-pict0387-1.jpg   KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V-pict0388-1.jpg  
Old 09-09-2009, 02:32 PM
k j
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want this... sending pm now...
Old 09-14-2009, 07:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sold !

Quick Reply: KARS Stage 3 Kit for '04-'07 CTS-V