parting out 98 trans am (ws6) tx

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 09:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BirdofPreyBandit
Oh, don't worry about that! I've read every post in this thread; every post in the Negative trader forum and every post on STFB. So I know all about it. As for defending a friend, that makes you just as bad as him. That explains why you two are friends then. You make a good couple!
Thanx for knowing what a making a deal is all about
Glad to see not everyone in that town sucks darkdemons Dick...
Old 10-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone seen anything from this guy?????? I paid for visors on Oct. 1st and nothing
Old 10-13-2009, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

Xplicit-you replied to all these complaints on the 8th. He has been shady in this thread since the beginning. I myself asked about the springs ready to pay, was the first to make a firm interest and he sold them to someone else. I dont even know if that person got them.

Honeymoon or not, this guy messed up. All these people have every right to be upset with him. When youre sending money and expecting things, especially if youre on a tight schedule, you expect results. If he could simply say Ill be getting married, please be patient, people would be all for it, say take his time. But he didnt. And that doesnt even explain the parts being damaged, to the 1 person in this entire thread that so far has gotten their parts.

Stand up guy or not, hes made a bad rep for himself and its justified.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think he just got the funding for his honeymoon...
Old 10-14-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boostedvmax
Has anyone seen anything from this guy?????? I paid for visors on Oct. 1st and nothing
No. The last communication I had with this guy was Sept. 30th, 2009 when he sent me the tracking number for the "perfect" (*sarcasm*) Door Panels I purchased from him.

desertLS1 did make contact with him on the Oct. 10th, 2009. He was told DarkDemon was in Florida getting married. But as far as I know, no one has heard from this guy since then. And the way things are looking, I wouldn't expect to hear anything back, ever.

If you're interested, the sellers phone number is in post #87 of this thread. I didn't ever try to contact him this way, but others have and still have nothing to show for it. Good luck.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

pm sent
Old 10-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Banned

Oh, don't worry about that! I've read every post in this thread; every post in the Negative trader forum and every post on STFB. So I know all about it. As for defending a friend, that makes you just as bad as him. That explains why you two are friends then. You make a good couple!
Couple? Man I would watch what you say. Seems like your bashing on a guy whose local to you. Must be some bad beef.

Sounds like jealousy. Did you want to swing on his nuts or something?
Old 10-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FBodyPerformer
Xplicit-you replied to all these complaints on the 8th. He has been shady in this thread since the beginning. I myself asked about the springs ready to pay, was the first to make a firm interest and he sold them to someone else. I dont even know if that person got them.

Honeymoon or not, this guy messed up. All these people have every right to be upset with him. When youre sending money and expecting things, especially if youre on a tight schedule, you expect results. If he could simply say Ill be getting married, please be patient, people would be all for it, say take his time. But he didnt. And that doesnt even explain the parts being damaged, to the 1 person in this entire thread that so far has gotten their parts.

Stand up guy or not, hes made a bad rep for himself and its justified.
Like I said in my other posts. I understand you guys have a reason to be mad. I would be too. I am just saying I know the guy and I know he has helped many people on occasions and offered some killer deals on LS1tech before. I really do not believe he would walk off with peoples money. If he does than I obviously didnt know him as well as I thought and I have known him going on 8 years.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:34 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
Couple? Man I would watch what you say. Seems like your bashing on a guy whose local to you. Must be some bad beef.

Sounds like jealousy. Did you want to swing on his nuts or something?
Jealous? Are you in 3rd grade or something? That's the best you could do? Look, I've never had beef with him. He and I have been members on STFB for years but never spoken or posted to eachother. I don't care if he's local to me or lives in Japan. I hate scammers, liars, theives, etc. I'm not saying he's any of these things but he left a lot of guys hanging and took off with their money. That's shady, no matter how you slice it. The only good explanation that will make me take back everything I've said is if there were some kind of death in his family...heaven forbid. But he knew he was getting married and last time I checked, phones and internet worked in Florida so he should've manned up and contacted his customers.

It's easy for you to down play the whole situation because it ain't your money he ran off with and he's a buddy of yours. You know you'll hear from him again. You have to remember that he's a COMPLETE STRANGER to these guys on Tech. They don't know if they'll ever hear from him, their money, or their parts ever again. And you trying to assure them has no credibility since you're the admitted friend of whom they consider to be a shaddy scammer. Got it?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Jealous? Are you in 3rd grade or something? That's the best you could do? Look, I've never had beef with him. He and I have been members on STFB for years but never spoken or posted to eachother. I don't care if he's local to me or lives in Japan. I hate scammers, liars, theives, etc. I'm not saying he's any of these things but he left a lot of guys hanging and took off with their money. That's shady, no matter how you slice it. The only good explanation that will make me take back everything I've said is if there were some kind of death in his family...heaven forbid. But he knew he was getting married and last time I checked, phones and internet worked in Florida so he should've manned up and contacted his customers.

It's easy for you to down play the whole situation because it ain't your money he ran off with and he's a buddy of yours. You know you'll hear from him again. You have to remember that he's a COMPLETE STRANGER to these guys on Tech. They don't know if they'll ever hear from him, their money, or their parts ever again. And you trying to assure them has no credibility since you're the admitted friend of whom they consider to be a shaddy scammer. Got it?
No I am not. I passed third grade and actually received higher education. I paid attention during spelling class unlike someone else.

Now if you are done with childish attempts to be an internet warrior let us move on.

Noone knows what is going on until Eric shows. I haven't heard from him either. Something could very well be wrong. Maybe they should file disputes and get their money back. It is obvious something came up otherwise Eric would of made good on his end.

If you have a rebuttle feel free to pm me. I will be glad to discuss it further.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Teching In

honeymoon or not the dudes a joke...im pretty sure anyone that bought parts from the guy will NEVER see them...im pissed that i wasted my time and money!
XplicitPerformance...u havent lost anything...all your doing is making things worse for everyone...so im pretty sure everyone would agree that its best for you to quit "trieng" to help...Cause your not helping anyone!
Old 10-16-2009, 02:46 AM
TECH Regular

This guy must be loaded to take a long *** honeymoon, lol. I honestly have faith that he'll ship out what's been paid for, despite not hearing anything from him in the past couple of weeks. I'm going through the same thing right now on the corvette forums for somthing I paid a lot more for and it's been over a month already so my situation with DarkDemon doesn't seem so bad to me compared to the other one. But worst case scenario we can just send some money to Bird of Prey to go find out where he lives, lol
Old 10-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

well there you go your positive about things and yea worst case scenario and if it comes to that then oh well.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cents
honeymoon or not the dudes a joke...im pretty sure anyone that bought parts from the guy will NEVER see them...im pissed that i wasted my time and money!
XplicitPerformance...u havent lost anything...all your doing is making things worse for everyone...so im pretty sure everyone would agree that its best for you to quit "trieng" to help...Cause your not helping anyone!
how about "trying"

next time you want to put your two cents in let me spell check it for you
Old 10-19-2009, 07:39 PM
12 Second Club

I think at this point its official this ****** ripped me off. Pay Pal closed my case, SO unless this Guy sends my money back im out the money I sent him for the seats...
its quite some time now, and no one seems to have heard from him.. I think waiting for him to "SHOW" at this point is...pointless...Goodluck to everyone else who made claims or lost money and time from this guy...I hope you guys have better luck then I did...
It ****** sucks, but what can you do...

Peace, Ivan
Old 10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Launching!

Anybody local to this guy?
Old 10-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Im local... surprised he hasn't shown up on the forums. He hasn't logged on to the local fbody forums either. Its going to be almost a month since he disappeared.

DesertLS1, it really sucks that youre out of the money you sent this guy. Hope you get a refund for your money.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:45 PM
12 Second Club

New word is a member got in touch with him via TXT today!
he told him he will be back this Friday to ship out all the parts he owes
Old 10-22-2009, 08:44 PM
12 Second Club

we're waiting for you BRO
Old 10-23-2009, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

so where is he
??

Quick Reply: parting out 98 trans am (ws6) tx