17" MSW rims with Blizzak Winter Tires for G8's and more

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 17" MSW rims with Blizzak Winter Tires for G8's and more

Up for sale is a basically Brand New set of winter rims and tires. The rims are MSW Type 15 6 spoke, 17X8, 5-120 bolt pattern. The Tires are Blizzak WS-50's, 245/45/17. The package includes the rings so the rims don’t slip or vibrate on the hub along with a full set of chrome deep lugs nuts and the wrench for taking them off and on. I had these on my G8 and what they did for my rear wheel drive car in the snow was amazing. I will never go without winter tires again. Sad part is I had to sell the car so that’s why I am selling them. They were only used for 200 miles and they still have the nubs on the outside that you can see when new. I have posted 4 pics of them and as you will be able to see there are no scratches, dings, peeling or rust on any of them. The set new with everything included cost me just over 1200 bucks. I will let them go for 975 and if you need them shipped that’s extra. Serious buyers only please. Don’t miss out on this great package before the snow comes. I can be reached via email at ryan.jakobitz@chrobinson.com or by cell at 952-221-4658.