ETP 225 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ETP 225 Heads

hey ive got a set of etp 225 heads forsale
i want 2500 for them or best offer...very strong on the obo that numbers there for a price gotta keep the little girls happy...you kno who you are lol

anyways the heads have all the works to them bronze guides titanium valves doubles springs i mean the whole works, they are a great set of heads

i also have a custom cam for it if anyone is looking for a heads cam package for a ls2 gto

anymore info you would like or pics please pm me

Last edited by Silver Rocket; 10-01-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 PM
On The Tree

i thought they were only 2,500 new?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

thats were the obo part comes in
Old 10-02-2009, 12:12 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill give you 1200 shipped
Old 10-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Teching In

So what will you take for them? Have cash and am starting to buy my new set up pc by pc
Old 10-02-2009, 03:34 AM
MASS seller approved

[QUOTE=Wicked05Goat;12306837]So what will you take for them?

he thinks this is ebay and wants everyone to bid on them so just ***** his thread up until he puts a REAL price up
Old 10-02-2009, 07:28 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver Rocket
... they are a great set of heads...
Doesn't one of the cylinders have some damage?
Old 10-02-2009, 08:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a set of ETP 225's on my 402 with a maggie overdriven 122. Bump for a GREAT set of heads!
Old 10-02-2009, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

Can we get an actual price?
Old 10-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
ill give you 1200 shipped
funny that you offered 1500 for them in the other thred that got deleted???
and cmon 1200 for a set of heads that cost double that, ur stupid
if your too broke to buy them dont ask
and if you are gonna post dump dont post in here. im sure i will talk to you 2morow since all you do is live on this forum

Originally Posted by Wicked05Goat
So what will you take for them? Have cash and am starting to buy my new set up pc by pc
pm me and i will give you a GREAT price since ur not another d-bag on here

Originally Posted by Chevy406
Doesn't one of the cylinders have some damage?
no there is no damage to the heads, a cylender blew and thats why they got resurfaced...does not affect performance one bit

and thats why you can pm me and ask to see some pics and some more info on the heads. but you wanna act like a child

Originally Posted by tom's2005gto
I have a set of ETP 225's on my 402 with a maggie overdriven 122. Bump for a GREAT set of heads!
im glad someone knows what these heads can do

Originally Posted by GT-OH
Can we get an actual price?

price is up there in the first post 2500 obo

if you dont like it then go get a new set of et heads for that price. oh wait you cant cuz they dont make them anymore
Old 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

like i said the first time i started this thred, i am in no need to sell these
they will most likley go on my car i was just seein if anyone wanted to buy them so i can do a supercharger in place of heads and a cam

price is still 2500 obo
Old 10-02-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ebay is a different website, Good luck selling these heads, with your awesome selling skills.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Hi-Po
Ebay is a different website, Good luck selling these heads, with your awesome selling skills.

or you all could act like adults

but we all kno that wont happen

if they sell they sell if not my car goes faster. win for me either way lol
Old 10-03-2009, 05:52 AM
On The Tree

how about $1,800 for the heads
Old 10-03-2009, 07:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

no there is no damage to the heads, a cylender blew and thats why they got resurfaced...does not affect performance one bit

and thats why you can pm me and ask to see some pics and some more info on the heads. but you wanna act like a child
I have already seen your pictures, and there is still peppering on the deck surface of one cylinder, and yes that certainly can affect gasket sealing. Trying to protect other forum members from a misleading classified add is not necessarily being childish, but I am sure that all depends on your perspective. Good luck with your "sale".
Old 10-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Sorry but i wouldnt buy anything from you, you have 0 feedback and you are trying to play games with the rules. This is not an auction site, its a car enthusiast site where people(for the most part) are honest with eachother since they share the same passion. You on the other hand seem shady, just by trying to get around the rules to make your sale and auction type.

Buyers beware, if hes being shady on the rules, hes probably being shady on what hes selling.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408trans_am
Sorry but i wouldnt buy anything from you, you have 0 feedback and you are trying to play games with the rules. This is not an auction site, its a car enthusiast site where people(for the most part) are honest with eachother since they share the same passion. You on the other hand seem shady, just by trying to get around the rules to make your sale and auction type.

Buyers beware, if hes being shady on the rules, hes probably being shady on what hes selling.
you kno you are totally right, all im trying to do is rip someone off... good thinking buddy thats gonna get you far. i dont kno how im playing with the rules cuz i have a price up there if you dont like it good for you then you dont like it to bad. sorry but just because you dont like something doesnt mean that you have to try and make me seem like a bad guy. not one single phrase on here gives this thred the feeling of a auction except for what you all have wrote. not one time did i say i am going to take the highest bid from anyone. im simple going to sort out the "window shoppers" who just want to know about what i have jsut simple so they can know. i am looking for people who have money in their hand that want to buy a set of heads. if thats not you then so be it.
as for being dishonest with anyone, i have done no such thing. i made another thred uploded pics and everything of what you would get and told you all about the peppering of the surface. mods deleted it because you all had to complain because you didnt get your ways. so be it, i dont need to waste my time sorting threw the bs you all post. i have said it once and ill say it again. if you are really wanting these heads you would proble pm me about it and not be a dick about it. but since none of you that have posted in the thred have done that it kinda seems to me like you all are just looking around at your options and dont have money to buy the heads. and i do share the same passion as many others on this forum. and i am a honest guy, sorry you feel the need for me to prove it.

so with that being said i would like you personally to come look at the heads if you feel so inclined, we both live in the same state not to far away. so let me kno if you are serious about buying the heads otherwise there is no need for your input on the matter at all. thanks and have a nice day.

and just for your info i have used this website to buy 1 thing for my camaro when i had it. talk to ndfrsd6 if you like. but watch out im sure he is gonna tell you im a shady judge of character and that i jumped him and took all the money he had on him. lol
Old 10-04-2009, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

good luck getting 2,300 and i was a serious buyer if you wanted a reasonable price but 2,300 for a set of damaged heads is foolish
Old 10-06-2009, 03:27 AM
MASS seller approved

you kno you are totally right, all im trying to do is rip someone off... good thinking buddy thats gonna get you far. i dont kno how im playing with the rules cuz i have a price up there if you dont like it good for you then you dont like it to bad. sorry but just because you dont like something doesnt mean that you have to try and make me seem like a bad guy. not one single phrase on here gives this thred the feeling of a auction except for what you all have wrote. not one time did i say i am going to take the highest bid from anyone. im simple going to sort out the "window shoppers" who just want to know about what i have jsut simple so they can know. i am looking for people who have money in their hand that want to buy a set of heads. if thats not you then so be it.
as for being dishonest with anyone, i have done no such thing. i made another thred uploded pics and everything of what you would get and told you all about the peppering of the surface. mods deleted it because you all had to complain because you didnt get your ways. so be it, i dont need to waste my time sorting threw the bs you all post. i have said it once and ill say it again. if you are really wanting these heads you would proble pm me about it and not be a dick about it. but since none of you that have posted in the thred have done that it kinda seems to me like you all are just looking around at your options and dont have money to buy the heads. and i do share the same passion as many others on this forum. and i am a honest guy, sorry you feel the need for me to prove it.

so with that being said i would like you personally to come look at the heads if you feel so inclined, we both live in the same state not to far away. so let me kno if you are serious about buying the heads otherwise there is no need for your input on the matter at all. thanks and have a nice day.

and just for your info i have used this website to buy 1 thing for my camaro when i had it. talk to ndfrsd6 if you like. but watch out im sure he is gonna tell you im a shady judge of character and that i jumped him and took all the money he had on him. lol
someone please
Old 10-06-2009, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Post some pictures..

Quick Reply: ETP 225 Heads