WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK

Ive got a set of TSP x-pipe setup trueduals that I'm looking to trade for a Y-pipe and catback setup I live on an Airforce base and they are a little loud here. I'm looking for either a Magnaflow, Corsa, or Borla setup. The pics do not show them going out the back because I have the dumps on them right now but all you have to do is bolt the tailpipes on and your good to go.
Attached Thumbnails WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-010.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-017.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-016.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-011.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-014.jpg  

WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-018.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-009.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-012.jpg   WTT: TRUE DUALS out the back for CATBACK-013.jpg  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

i will trade you but in the conditions its in compaired to mine i gunns need some cash with trade... mine is in very good condition let me know
Old 10-12-2009, 11:24 PM
TECH Resident

i have a catback that a local shop made for me with a flowmaster muffler. it bolts to the y pipe with 3 bolt flanges. i will trade you and pay for shipping of both!!!!!