06 Z06 RPM Level 5 T56, Exedy Twin Disc, CF Driveshaft / Troque Tube!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:01 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default 06 Z06 RPM Level 5 T56, Exedy Twin Disc, CF Driveshaft / Troque Tube!

Up for sale is the transmission out of my buddies 2006 Z06. He just got the car back from RPM where they converted the car to an automatic. This is their Level 5 Transmission and was used for ~18k miles, owner stated no issues at all with it. Only reason for selling is the automatic conversion. Any questions feel free to ask! Looking for a LOCAL SALE ONLY to start as shipping this would be a pain!
I have the receipt right in front of my for this transmission.

Stage V T56-C6-Z06
-input shaft
-3-4 slider
-reverse gear
-reverse slider
-2nd gear

Transmission is located in Port Huron, MI (1 hour north of Detroit). Price is $3000.

** Remember, you do not need to send your core in for this, therefore you can sell your stock trans :smash: **

Selling this for a friend. Came out of his 2006 Z06. Was purchased at an installed by Vector Motorsports and uninstalled at RPM Transmissions. ONLY reason for selling was because the car was converted to an automatic. There was only 300 miles put on this unit. That is about all the information I have on the unit. The owner wanted a bullet proof driveline so Vector ordered this up and installed it. I am really unsure of a brand and what not. RPM Transmissions uninstalled this so maybe they could chime in with more information if they have it, I will continue to dig. :thumbs: Only want a Local Sale at the moment as this thing is huge and would be a pain to ship. Located in Port Huron, MI (1 hour north of Detroit). This way the buyer can check it out as well! :smash: Any questions feel free to ask!

$850

Came out of his 2006 Z06 and only put 300 miles on it. ONLY reason for selling was the car was converted to an automatic. Clutch was installed by Vector Motorsports and uninstalled by RPM Transmissions where it got the automatic. Would prefer a local sale. Located in Port Huron, MI (1 hour north of Detroit).

$1700

$5000 picked up for all of it

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed

Last edited by Superman09; 10-13-2009 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:44 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Bump!!!!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed