LS2 Blocks

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:42 AM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ If I was a mod you would be perma banned. You offer nothing to this thread and have ruined it with your comments, lack of common sense, and reading comprehension. Follow your own advice and be done with this. You are making everyone on here think that the few people in Jacksonville that actually use their brains are like you.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 94 Likes on 56 Posts

One for fun,

Who's the tough guy? LMAO

Old 11-18-2009, 02:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jakeshoe
I've walked and driven down the streets of Baghdad but I wouldn't walk down a city street in the U.S.?

You are an idiot if you think I'm scared to go anywhere in the U.S.
Last time I checked, IED's aren't going off in FL.

I was speaking in general, not you directly.

You also don't just show up and go to work on a security team in Iraq. It takes a bit of a "resume" to get that job, growing up in the bad part of town anywhere in the States won't cut it. Having heard gunshots before won't cut it either.

Who said I was on a security team? Though I was an armed Med to High profile body guard in Miami for over 5 years, and had an IN with Blackwater through a good friend I was not interested in security details.

And as for the gun shot, I more than hear them I felt them too. How many time have you been shot. My first was at 14.

I also highly doubt your DOD stories, how about a pic of you outside the wire somewhere over there that someone can verify is you?
Maybe of the tat you already mentioned? That would make it easy.
Somehow I don't think you can manage this.
Probably get the age old line of it was "Top Secret" if I told you I would have to kill you. LMAO.

See pics below... Anything else you want to call me out on, lol.

You had ONE other poster who felt my attitude was uncalled for, how many have sided with me?

Read his post again, but this time slower

Does that make you CalSpeed's nuthugger? Do ya'll belong in the Special Olympics?

I would rather hang with one that has a little more dignity and respect for others.

You never answered my question,
I'll be in GA early next year on business (private security related), would you like to meet?

I did answer your question, but like your thread here, I guess it was a little too ambiguous, lol. Like I said, you are nothing new that has not already crossed my path. Let me know when you're in town!

Being that we were DOD, they would not let us leave with certain pics. I was not allowed to take pics of the RPG and mortar hit or where the IED almost killed us. I guess they allowed you to take your pics because you were not civilian, I don't know, but each time we left theater they reviewed our pics and deleted ones that were not allowed. Anyone that took pics with a traditional camera (not a digi), the film was destroyed. I learned this the hard way in Afghanistan; I lost pics of when I was in Russia, Uzbekistan, Kandahar and others.

Pic of my unfinished tatt work:

DM
Old 11-18-2009, 02:12 AM
Banned

One for fun,

Grrr... Damn right!

DM
Old 11-18-2009, 02:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
^ If I was a mod you would be perma banned. You offer nothing to this thread and have ruined it with your comments, lack of common sense, and reading comprehension. Follow your own advice and be done with this. You are making everyone on here think that the few people in Jacksonville that actually use their brains are like you.
Yeah post 6 had nothing to do with it. I love how people are so eager to eat the **** people feed them without standing up for themselves. I ended my rant a long time ago till they wanted to push it, but you are right, I should take my own advice, and for not doing so openly admit that I am wrong. ~ End

DM
Old 11-18-2009, 02:50 AM
Launching!

One for fun,

Haha OMG
Old 11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
There was a guy on Cragelist that sold a LS3 long block for $1500 so it's not like it is impossible.

DM
There was also a guy on the CF that slold an LS3 short block for $1000, but shipping was way high and I reluctantly passed on the deal.

And no, I don't have any first hand experince with war stories or tatoos
Old 11-23-2009, 06:13 AM
Launching!

Thumbs up

Let me let you in on something little man... While you were all snug in your warm little bed at night, I grew up on the streets of Liberty City in Miami. You have absolutely NOTHING that I have never encountered in my life. With a **** attitude like yours you would have waken up waste deep in the Everglades. Do you think I just came up with my screen name, no, it is across my back and there are many reason why I was given the name DM.

Where most fight to defend, I fight to enjoy. Win or lose means nothing to me because know that the ************ stupid enough to engage with me will be left just as broken.

This is not the e-bully B.S. I like to get into; e-warrior is one thing, but I don't like talking smack, but you come to me with your ohhh soooo bad *** "if he had any idea" bullshit I will not lay down.

Tell ya what, come to Florida and we'll will test our skills. Either way once were done I'll buy the first round!

I have already offered to conceded to all this, but if you all wish to continue I have no problems with it.

DM
The most amusing part is that you simply don't realize what kind of fool you're making of yourself.

I knew plenty of people who sounded just like you, but that was when I was 12-years old.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Launching!

Being that we were DOD, they would not let us leave with certain pics. I was not allowed to take pics of the RPG and mortar hit or where the IED almost killed us. I guess they allowed you to take your pics because you were not civilian, I don't know, but each time we left theater they reviewed our pics and deleted ones that were not allowed. Anyone that took pics with a traditional camera (not a digi), the film was destroyed. I learned this the hard way in Afghanistan; I lost pics of when I was in Russia, Uzbekistan, Kandahar and others.
So you were under fire in Djibouti? Last I checked Djibouti is not a war zone, nor is Russia or Uzbekistan; Kandahar is not a country BTW.

I think you just found some pics of some tents on the internet and you're posting them here to save face.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

wow. I thought I was opening a for sale thread...
this cracks me up. Went from a guy selling a few blocks, to a guy insulting the whole forum, to a pissing contest, ect... Oh, and being in a private military contractor company, or even being in the military, doesn't make you a bad ***. lol. Neither does the area you grew up, or where you live.
However, please continue the hissy fight. Its quite entertaining!!!
Subscribed!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I am going to say this and then be done with this little game since it is obvious that you people like to push issues. As I said, I conceded once, but after this I am done.
See ya and good luck in life!
DM
he said it several times yet he kept on posting, wish he'd do what he says and be gone! bump for a simple block for sale - ever get any ls3 blocks?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:14 PM
On The Tree

effff.... I am not going to even bother. Speaking to people like you is like trying to convince a crackhead to stop.

DM
Here we go again with the crackheads....

I'm the original, the one and only "crakhead" LMMFAO......hey jakeshoe when you come across some LS3/L92 heads with low wear n tear or maybe with rockers send me a PM......I am in need of a set.

Thanks man
crakhead

Last edited by crakhead; 12-10-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 94 Likes on 56 Posts

I have new L92 heads.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

I have new L92 heads.
Hey Jake i need some more info on the heads...

Do they come with valves?
springs?
seals?
are they ported?
does the price include shipping?
do you take paypal?
what cc are they, 68cc, 70cc, ect,ect...

Thanks
JM
Old 12-09-2009, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Am I the only one who noticed Devils Mentor's mini mullet?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Also, what is the price on the heads?

Joke-
Do they come with rockers?
LS3 valves?
Do they also come with the intake and gaskets?

Quick Reply: LS2 Blocks