385 SBC Stroker Motor Kit 4-Sale...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking 385 SBC Stroker Motor Kit 4-Sale...

385 Stroker Motor Kit
1972 Chevy 350 Block fully prepped and complemented with all new performance components
Torque Plate Bored .40 Over
Honed for Plasma Molly Rings
Clevitt 77 Cam Bearings Installed
4-Bolt Mains Installed
Clevitt 77 Main Bearings, PN: MS-909 H
ARP Studs Installed
Comes with Roll-Around Engine Cradle

NOTE: Front Passengers Pad #: V063OTDW, Rear Passengers Transmission Flange #: Conv 2 T2, Rear Center Transmission Flange #: Dial pointing towards 0100, Rear Drivers Transmission Flange #: F22 72 GM 3970014, Inside Timing Cover: B 2

Ross Forged Flat-Top Custom Order Racing Pistons
Custom Order Job #: 90754
Ross HS400 Slugs
Stroke = 3.750"
Rod Length = 5.7"
Weight = 480 grams
Full Floating Pins
Double Spirolox Rings
Speed-Pro Sealed Power Plasma Molly Ring Set, PN: R-9771 45
Clevitt 77 Rod Bearings, PN: CB-663 H

NOTE: ROSS Ludicrous Liteness flat top pistons are absolutely the lightest, most dependable small block Chevrolet flat top piston on the market. Will work with 22 or 23 degree valve pocket angle (stock Chevrolet), standard location or .060/.040 split heads. Pins included are 2.500 length, .150 wall, 120 gram weight, aircraft quality and are retained by double spirolox or can be press fitted into rods.

Eagle 5.7" Steel I-Beam Connecting Rods
Part #: SIR5700BBLW
Big End Bore = 2.225"
Pin Bore = .928"
Bronze Bushed Rod End
7/16" ARP Bolts, PN: 8740, Rated up to 190,000 psi
Rated up to 500hp

NOTE: "SIR" Lightweight connecting rods feature 'NEW' Forged 5140 steel rod. "SIR" connecting rods offer up to 50% increase in strength over stock connecting rods. They feature ARP Wave Lok bolts w/ 12pt. nuts. (3/8" on small block and 7/16" on big block applications) Choice of press fit or bushed for full floating pins. Each forging is x-rayed, sonic tested & magnafluxed to insure quality. Shot peened to stress relieve surfaces. Packaged in weight matched sets, +/- 2 grams. These are the perfect choice for Pro Street, IMCA, and classes requiring a "Stock Appearing Rod". Rods are rated to 500HP for small block, and 700HP for big block applications. Absolutely the Best Connecting Rods Money Can Buy for the Price!

Moroso 7 Quart Capacity Kick-Out Oil Pan

Part #: 20190
Pre-1980 w/Drivers Side Dip Stick

NOTE: Fits most chassis except 1962-67 Chevy II and V8 Vega/Monza. Kicked-out sump moves oil level away from rotating assembly, increases capacity to 7 quarts, and provides additional ground clearance Trap-door baffling allows oil to flow "one way" into the pickup area — and keeps it there Works with most starter/flywheel combinations

Moroso Oil Pickup Tube & Windage Tray

Fits Moroso 7 Quart Capacity Kick-Out Oil Pan #20190
Pre-1980 w/Drivers Side Dip Stick

ARP Cylinder Head & Main Cap Stud Kits

Part #: ARP-134-4001
Part #: ARP-234-5601
Vendor: ARP Automotive Racing Products
Product Line: ARP Cylinder Head Stud Kits
Fastener Style: Stud
Thread Size: (Not Specified)
Underhead Length (in): (Not Specified)
Underhead Length (mm): (Not Specified)
Head Style: External hex
Fastener Material: Chromemoly
Fastener Finish: Black oxide
Washers Included: Yes
Washer Style: (Not Specified)
Cut to Fit: No
Quantity: Sold as a kit.

NOTE: Tough enough for NASCAR. ARP head stud kits are made from 8740 chromemoly steel. The studs have a whopping 190,000 psi tensile strength, and are precision centerless-ground and thread-rolled to Mil-S-8879 specs. Their black oxide finish protects them from wear and corrosion, and ARP throws in hardened parallel washers for uniform load distribution and accurate torque readings.

I originally purchased all parts new through local speed shops with the intent of completing this motor for a street/strip Corvette. However, the events of 9/11 placed me back on active duty for two years and since returning just don't have the interest I once had. I paid $400 for the block, $600 for the pistons, $100 for the rings, $400 for the rods, $120 for the pan, $350 for the machine work, $190 for the ARP Head & Main Stud Kits, $95 for the Moroso Windage Tray and Oil Pickup Tube, $110 for the Rod & Main Bearings, $50 for the cradle, plus the miscellaneous fasteners.

All together this totals more than $2,400.
I'll take the first $1,000 via PayPal, Cash or Chashiers Check!!!
These items are located on the north side of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex.

I'm offering a GREAT DEAL to whomever is in the market to build a Small Block Chevy. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.
Good Luck!

PS: I also have a 1973 Corvette LS4 I'm parting out if you're in the market for a 454BBC.

Old 01-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM me your phone number VERY INTERESTED

Quick Reply: 385 SBC Stroker Motor Kit 4-Sale...