LT1 Supercharger Kit (complete)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 Supercharger Kit (complete) * PRICE REDUCED *

Ok, I have a complete powerdyne 4.5PSI supercharger kit ready to sell, it comes with the following.

Powerdyne self contained head unit
Fuel managment unit
Blower belt
Crank pully
Air filter
Intake piping, silicone pipes w/ hose clamps
Mounting brackets.

This kit was very very easy to install, I think it could be done in about 5 hours by most anyone who can turn a wrench.

There is one part of the kit that has a problem, one of the mounting bracket bolt holes broke off, IIRC it mounts to the block in 4 places, but this will not be a problem, we have had it installed and running for many miles and the head unit is very solidly mounted

The kit is on a 1993 Z28 right now, and all works great, once purchased we can have it off the car and shipped in 2 days.

* PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED *

Asking $2000 for the kit shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited by term; 01-19-2005 at 01:22 AM.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Default hi there

hi mr
am from kuwait and i have 1995 camaro lt1 , its engine 396 stroker with high cam so iwant put supercharge on it , can i ? please tell me and give your advise to what shell i do , and tell me if i can do it with my cam ( 581/592 lift with 1.6 rocker ) or i have to change it

this is my email : bin_qassim@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by term
Ok, I have a complete powerdyne 4.5PSI supercharger kit ready to sell, it comes with the following.

Powerdyne self contained head unit
Fuel managment unit
Blower belt
Crank pully
Air filter
Intake piping, silicone pipes w/ hose clamps
Mounting brackets.

This kit was very very easy to install, I think it could be done in about 5 hours by most anyone who can turn a wrench.

There is one part of the kit that has a problem, one of the mounting bracket bolt holes broke off, IIRC it mounts to the block in 4 places, but this will not be a problem, we have had it installed and running for many miles and the head unit is very solidly mounted

The kit is on a 1993 Z28 right now, and all works great, once purchased we can have it off the car and shipped in 2 days.

Asking $2300 for the kit shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions
Old 01-21-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Addict