Selling great condition stock alloy oem z06 rims and f1 tires!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005 | 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling great condition stock alloy oem z06 rims and f1 tires!

As i am putting oem Z16 high polish 2004 commerative Z06 rims on my baby! I don't have pics but my word is my bond when i tell you the wheels that are coming off my 02 EB Z06 are absolutely mint. It will be easier to sell them with the rubber mounted on them so that is what i will do. These are the orignal oem rims and f1 supercar tires that came with the car and the car has 13,500 miles on it and the rear tires probably only have about 2000 to 4000 miles left on them, depending how you drive and will have to be replaced soon but not right away. The front tires are have much more life left in them and seem to be good for another 5000 to 7000 miles on them (as it my understanding the average life of F1 Z06 tires is 20,000.00 miles.

I am going to hold out first for a local sale and cannot commit to anybody that i would have to ship these two for about one month, but i would be willing to drive 1.0 hour in any direction from my home in the west suburbs of Chicago to consumate a deal. I am asking for the entire set up $1,150 plus shipping.

IM or Email me with any inquiries and if you can't pick up within an hour away from Chicago, then i can't commit to you yet, but would put you down for a deal involing shipping on a first come first save basis (for all those persons who tell me that they definitely want them, etc), but would have to wait one month to see if i can sell them locally.

Also, i just reinspected the rims and did find one small blemish on the front drivers side wheel (there is a small curb rash marking on the outer lip of the wheel about 2.5 inches long, but not that bad at all!!!

Thanks

ps-Rims may not be available for actual pick-up and delivery for approx. one month, as i have to let the wintery conditions in Chicago die down, b/f i take the car out to have the rims removed and the new ones installed, etc, so there is no big rush!!!
Old 01-16-2005 | 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTTOP
Old 01-17-2005 | 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

New reduced price is $1,100 plus shipping for these oem gray alloy z06 rims in great shape with F1 supercar tires mounted to them!!!

As a reminder, i cannot commit to shipping these as i am holding out for local sale until the end of Feb. But if you want them and our out of state, etc., and commit to a deal, that person will be put down as #1 on the out of state shipping/trade deal/purchase and keep in mind if you are in the midwest i am willing to drive one hour from chicagoland to meet anybody who wants the rims/tires and that will be treated as a local sale to me and you won't have to be shipping, etc!