For Sale - LS6 Clutch, ET STREETS & SKINNIES

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 09:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by juiced_z28
Get over it and go back to your country. Bye Bye now

By the

There's reason to be racist just because your white doesn't mean you own this country.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

I know that, I shouldnt have gone there with this. When you strike a nerve with me or try to insult me I go strait to the first thing that would hit you the most, just how I am. Well, you went the wrong direction with me. Especially with those two emails sent to me. Trying to make me out to be a liar and telling people not to trust me just because of this one transaction that you were slacking on. You should check shipping options before you try to sell something period, should have known what you were dealing with before you posted this stuff for sale. You have been slow with everything on your end through the entire deal so I just dont wanna wait. Going to the track soon and I know I will get the stuff Im buying from this other guy quick, especially since I have bought from him before and he is less than 80 miles from me. Thanks anyway but who wants to deal with a slacker who doesnt know what hes doing.

When I say you I mean the seller on here. Just noticed this last post was from another member. Statements i made would offend a lot of people, guess I should have used something more personal to offend him instead of insulting a group. I am only upset with the seller. So shame on me
Old 02-12-2005, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

this is funny...i dont see it lasting much londer though
Old 02-12-2005, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Hey Chris, never talked to you on the other boards, wanted to say nice ride though. To those offended, I apologize, like I said insults were intended for seller and I should have stuck to the facts instead of immature insults. Just had crappy emails received and got overly pissed to say the least. I am an honest seller and buyer.

By the way I have over 150 feedback on ebay at 100% and practice the same good business elsewhere. This guy just seemed shady to me then things got heated. This is my last comment on this thread and I am done talking. If anything else regarding this matter needs to be said send me a PM. Over for me, Later
Old 02-12-2005, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

chrismcdaniel your car look's f***ing badass
Old 02-12-2005, 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

What size cowl induction hood is that, I have a 3 inch but can't get it to align in the front.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks its a 4"
Old 02-13-2005, 12:26 AM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i love funny threads...
Old 02-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Teching In

First of all I think racism against others is completely wrong.

Second of all I felt that the rims and tires which I am selling are selling for an awsome price.

I kind of figure that since I was agreeing to your terms of you wanting a C.O.D. and I also went to try to ship it COD on the days I told you I would means that I was trying to ship the tires out to you, its not my fault that FED EX wants me to set up an account to ship something COD and that their department for setting up this type of account isnt open on the weekend.

Also if you can do the math my original post was at the begining of this month.....Im no math genious but I had the pictures to you in less THAN TWO WEEKS. Math class is always a must, especially when you cannot tell the difference between a couple days and two weeks.

DONT POST IN MY THREAD ANYMORE!!!

If anyone is interested the tires and rims are still for sale. The skinnies are not donuts, they are Pheonix F/X tires, and I am willing to sell the whole package for $430 shipped!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Actually the COD was your terms as in the email and PM that you sent me. Your offer and your idea. So when you tryed to change it to me giving you cash first and things got a little edgy I started losing interest then. And yes you are very slow and I did find a better deal. I never said that the tires were donuts, was speaking of the wheels being from a donut. You were charging me almost $500 shipped so whatever.

This guy was only trying to hurt my integrity due to his own issues. I said I would not post on here again, but I got an email that there was a reply on here and I just wanted people to know the truth. Im sure the tires are nice, Almost positive of it. I just got a weird vibe talking to the guy. Then as always he was slacking and running a little late.

Ill take my hillbilly *** back to math class as soon as you learn how to handle your business and speaking good clear english is a must these days. Just some advice from a good friend. Cant wait til they close this thread. I hate coming back, but I refuse to sit out and watch someone lie and run me in the ground. I would love to say what I have to say to you in person at this point, but that wont happen. So I hope you sale these and since your getting out of the sport you can hang out on another board.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

DONT POST IN MY THREAD ANYMORE!!!

Stop me!!!

If anyone is interested the tires and rims are still for sale. The skinnies are not donuts, they are Pheonix F/X tires, and I am willing to sell the whole package for $430 shipped!!![/QUOTE]

This is a good price on what he showed me pictures of for being shipped and all. Make him do a COD or buy it through ebay though. Just my honest opinion.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Like I said, if you dont want to buy my product leave my thread alone.

I accept COD's paypal or any type of payment possible it doesnt matter, I am trying to make an honest sale and juiced you are trying to mess with it....
Old 02-15-2005, 12:47 AM
On The Tree

Like I said, its not a bad deal. Just dont try to make me out to be a bad guy for backing out after you slacking. Somebody buy this because I wont shut up and he wont drop it either. There are a few on here that know I pay fast and ship fast and handle my business. Dont try to make me look bad because of our deal not working out.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Teching In

Its not ok to be buisy dealing with other things like work, but it is ok to be racist huh?

Well thats enough of that I am still trying to sell these tires why dont you STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD!
Old 02-15-2005, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

No, what I said wasnt ok. Am I gonna take it back, no, not for you. You didnt bother considering my time. My other tires, that I mortgaged my trailer for will be here tomorrow due to a reputable stand up seller that had a clue what he was doing and cared about my time involved. You put me down in the first place, too bad its taking you forever to sell these