Helo Wheels / Bridgestone Tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Helo Wheels / Bridgestone Tires

I have a set of 4 (5 lug universal) 16" Chrome Helo wheels for sale. None of them have any curb damage or anything of that sort. Two of the center caps though are starting to peel, but the wheels alone are in perfect condition.

Here is what discount tires had to say about this brand of wheel:

"Helo Wheels
Helo wheels - We have 4 pages of Helo rims and Helo wheels selections. Styling is what Helo wheels is all about. Value priced sleek styling makes Helo wheels an excellent choice. We have sizing from 16 inch through a whopping 24 inch, Helo Explode 24 inch. These Helo rims are a personal favorite at Discounted Wheel Warehouse. Helo Wheels at wholesale prices!

Helo Wheels is a Top Pick at Discounted Wheel Warehouse
We love to keep selling these Helo rims, due to the fact that people are so happy with their purchase when they get them. Helo wheels, rims for cars and trucks, at wholesale prices. "

To give you more of an idea on how the look, click here.

I am asking $550 obo. I am located in Canon City, CO. I am willing to travel as far as Denver to deliever the wheels, I can arrange for pick-up, or I would be willing to ship them at buyers expense (+$30 per wheel).

---

I am also selling 4 Bridgestone Studless (235/60R16) WS-50 Steel Belted radial tires. All 4 are practically new (dealership put them on the car trying to sell it during the winter, but I picked it up about 4-5 weeks ago). The rear has a little less tread on them as it took me a few days to get use to the clutch (like to see you go from driving a little saturn 5spd to a camaro's T56). The tires are currently mounted and balanced on the Helo wheels I have for sale above.

I am asking $500 obo for the tires without the wheels. Again I can travel to denver to deliever, arrange for pick-up, or ship at buyers expense (+$10 per tire).

--

I am also offer both the wheels and tires as they are now for only $850 obo. If buyer takes both at the same time I will help with shipping if the buyer chooses not to have me deliever or pick them up.

PM me if you have any questions, requests for pictures will take 2-3 days as I have a tight schedual. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TTT, flexible on prices. All offers will be considered.

Quick Reply: Helo Wheels / Bridgestone Tires