02 WS6 wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no im not a scam you sorry son of bitch. i have plenty of ******* people that can vouch for me. i dont feel like making apost about everytime i try to sell something. your asorry bitch for thinking that im trying to scam. i have been taken for some money on here and yet i still buy and sell **** here. so **** off. if you think im a scam visit. www.scfyb.com ask ******* anyone there that knows me i am always selling **** i have or just bought. i cant make up my mind and damn near give everything away. i have a pretty big ******* list of people that can vouch for me on here and if you have anymore thoughts of slandering me just let me know.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by russ'wS6
Beware of "brewerz28" he sent me a PM right after I posted in this thread trying to sell me these same wheels that picturethis is selling, seems like a scam

So it's a scam because he tried to sell the same wheels? I would bet a little bit of money that there was more than ONE set of wheels produced. And damned if Brewer might have wound up with a set of them.

The only thing Billy is guilty of is changing his mind and reselling his parts cheaper than he paid for them. I'm sure the wife has been pissed at him more than once. His friends......well they hope he keeps changing his mind.

Sorry to hijack 95hawk.
Old 06-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brewerz28
no im not a scam you sorry son of bitch. i have plenty of ******* people that can vouch for me. i dont feel like making apost about everytime i try to sell something. your asorry bitch for thinking that im trying to scam. i have been taken for some money on here and yet i still buy and sell **** here. so **** off. if you think im a scam visit. www.scfyb.com ask ******* anyone there that knows me i am always selling **** i have or just bought. i cant make up my mind and damn near give everything away. i have a pretty big ******* list of people that can vouch for me on here and if you have anymore thoughts of slandering me just let me know.
Make your own post tuff guy
Old 06-16-2005, 04:10 PM
12 Second Club

Looking for a set...

Pm sent.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:26 PM
Teching In

take it easy fellas,

I like the bumps
Old 06-17-2005, 07:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol, billy (brewerZ28) isnt scamming anyone... lol.

when threads like this start, usually theres a couple people that want the item, but of course, only one person gets it...
if you have something for sale (in this case, rims) its not uncommon to search for threads that sold stuff that you're selling now, and PMing intrested people... he just wants to sell thoes rims fast so he can get the money for some other car parts.. relax.. lol.

btw, bump for 95Hawk
Old 06-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Teching In

still forsale