355sbc-Lingenfelter-DFI-SuperRam

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 355sbc-Lingenfelter-DFI-SuperRam

My friend and I are pulling his car apart to retro a LS1into it. So we are trying to sell his current engine setup. Entire engine set up was installed early last year and have about 5k miles on it and a half dozen trips to the track. The weighed in at 3500lbs and went mid-12’s at around 107mph, with bad traction, 1.8+ 60ft. times

The engine is a late 80’s 350 +.030 (355) 4 bolt main block, roller block. It has 90’s style “113” D-port Corvette heads with a fresh valve job and stainless steel valves, Comp Cams double springs. It has a Lingenfelter 219 cam (219 duration,.530 lift). 1,6 roller rockers.
The intake is an Lingenfelter SuperRam upper and lower manifolds. The outside of the upper and the lid are show polished. It also has a Holley adjustable fuel pressure regulator, motorsport 24lb injectors, and a BBK 52mm throttle body.
The motor is run by an Accel DFI version 6 system.
There’s probably more that I’m leaving out, I’m just going off the top of my head right now. This engine runs perfect and has a **** load of torgue! We are asking $3200 complete, ECM to oil pan, possibly part it out if we get any good offers on enough of the parts separately.

Thanks
Jason
cyclerage23@yahoo.com