Earl's Chrome Radiator and Heater Hose Ends: BLING!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Earl's Chrome Radiator and Heater Hose Ends: BLING!!

I have a great BLING addition for your ride. These are Earl's Chrome Hose ends to fit our upper and lower radiator hoses and heater hoses. I forgot to include the heater hose ends when I took the picture, but they are included also. What you get are 2 chrome hose ends for heater hoses, sized to fit(5/8" and 3/4"), 4 chrome hose ends for the upper radiator hose(1 for water neck, 2 for each end of the power steering cooler, and 1 for the radiator inlet,
and 1 lower radiator hose end for the water pump neck. I didn't use one on my car for the lower radiator hose where it connects to the radiator because you can't see it anyhow. Original cost was over $105 plus shipping(yes these little suckers are expensive, but well worth it.) I'll let go the entire set for $75 shipped(in the USA) This does NOT include the radiator hoses, but I'll throw all 3 hoses in for an extra $10. Hell of a deal for a complete bling package. They are in great shape and I'll even polish them up before shipping out. Right now they just have some water spots on them as you can see in the pic.