Used Nitto 555r Drag Radials 275/50/15

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Used Nitto 555r Drag Radials 275/50/15

For Some reason I've not been able to get these tires to be happy w/ the mods on my car, and I can't get them to hook worth a ****. It's prolly the track more than anything, but I ended up getting a set of BFG DRs to use instead.

Anywho, the pair of them is for sale. Brand of Course is Nitto, model is 555r They are 275/50/15s. They come in at around 11.2" Wide in terms of section width. It's up to you to know whether or not they're going to fit your car.

I can't gaurantee they're going to let you cut 1.7s w/ them, but if I can cut 2.00s w/ them someone w/ better suspension or even a better track should be able to hook better. The tires themselves i do believe are a couple of years old, but don't have a lot of passes on them.

if you buy them and you don't like them, I can't give you a return on them. There's plently of life left in them, unless you're just interested in burning them down. Then be my pleasure.

New these things are over $300. I'd like to get $75 for the pair if you plan to pick up, or $110 if you want me to ship.

I take paypal or money orders. Reference wise, I'm on a few other car forums such as the www.impalassforum.com. I'm on ebay under Stamplady54 ( I know what a ebay ID) and I have heatware under dep50ae.

I'll get some pics
Matt
Old 09-14-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

Tire 1

Tire 2

as you can see they are still sticky (look at the pebbles stuck on the rubber) and still have lots of life in them
Old 09-16-2005, 12:29 AM
TECH Addict

bumpage~