FS: Eclipse AVN2454 Navigation/DVD/MP3/CD Head unit

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Eclipse AVN2454 Navigation/DVD/MP3/CD Head unit

Im selling this Headunit because I just replaced it with the latest Eclipse Hard Drive unit that I finally received from Pre-order.

This is an Eclipse AVN2454 unit. It has two slots behind the screen, top one for CD/MP3, bottom one for DVD and Navigation DVD.

The unit still has 2+ years left on the Warranty, this was purchased through an Eclipse dealer. Remember any Eclipse unit purchased online or through eBay is not authorized dealer and Eclipse will not warranty it, not to mention these Navigation units have ESN (electronic serial numbers) that are registered to Eclipse and they must be installed by an Eclipse dealer, not sold without installation.

This unit comes complete with the DVD for the Navigation and all the wiring harnesses. They are all complete and not cut short. I personally installed and removed this unit. There are no scratches on the screen anywhere. There is not one problem with this unit, I guarantee that.

Im looking for $1300 shipped which I feel this is an excellent deal considering you are getting 2yrs warranty as well.

Here are some pictures of the unit I installed in my Z06. This will fit any car easily which has a doubleDIN opening, on a C5 it will take some trimming of the dash trim to get it to clear.

Picture1

Picture2

Dixit
dsuthar@adelphia.net