Incon Twin Turbo kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005 | 04:02 PM
Banned

LPE SS has someone else turning the wrenches for him. He probably can't even change his own spark plugs. Turd.

Someone else pm'ed me saying he offered 4g's and the guy never responded back.
Old 12-27-2005 | 04:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
LPE SS has someone else turning the wrenches for him. He probably can't even change his own spark plugs. Turd.
That was called for . Hey, give up working the drive thru and you won't have to bust your knuckles either.
Old 12-27-2005 | 04:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LPE SS
That was called for . Hey, give up working the drive thru and you won't have to bust your knuckles either.
You obviously don't know me. There are plenty here who do. Get lost *****. Let this guy try to sell his stuff. If you want to argue from now on let's keep it in the pm's. -Joshua.
Old 12-28-2005 | 12:16 AM
Banned

I also offered him 4 Gs and never got an answer. Also asked for some more pics of BOTH turbos including the compressor and turbine wheels. Oh well. Guess this guy's not interested since he reads the PMs but never answers. Maybe he's hoping for a bidding war here on Tech since he didn't get one on Ebay. lol

4 Gs for a white smoke puffing turbo kit. Offer rescinded, keep your junk.
Old 12-28-2005 | 02:04 AM
TECH Resident

I hope they aren't smoke puffing junk... I'm taking it off his hands.
Old 12-28-2005 | 07:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by anarchy99
I hope they aren't smoke puffing junk... I'm taking it off his hands.
Curious, how much are you paying him? Thanks. -Joshua
Old 12-28-2005 | 08:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I was going to bid on it but I wasn't at the computer when it closed. now he has not replied to my email... oh well, I'm thinking big brakes now.
Old 12-28-2005 | 08:58 AM
Banned

Yeah, for $4500, you could put a bit more and get a NEW D-1 tuner kit with warranty. I guess I'll save my pennies and go for that.
Old 12-28-2005 | 09:21 AM
TECH Resident

Didn't want a supercharger, that's why I'm getting rid of my other turbo to get this one. I've already got all the other parts, like heads cam intake and forged everything so it worked out good. I've wanted an incon kit for awhile but I can't get one new, or else I would have.
Jim
Old 12-28-2005 | 09:23 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
I also offered him 4 Gs and never got an answer. Also asked for some more pics of BOTH turbos including the compressor and turbine wheels. Oh well. Guess this guy's not interested since he reads the PMs but never answers. Maybe he's hoping for a bidding war here on Tech since he didn't get one on Ebay. lol

4 Gs for a white smoke puffing turbo kit. Offer rescinded, keep your junk.

I was the one that Pm'd him also (then firehawk#608) about 4Gs.... and I'm glad he ignored me too...

Get a price on rebuilding those 2 turbos, cuz he has put a decent amount of miles on 'em... doesn't seem like much of a deal anymore, does it. You're in PTK/hi-flo range once you get what you need to make this used kit work. Hell the first batch on Incons sold for around this price new, with the second shipments about 1K more...
Old 12-28-2005 | 09:48 AM
Banned

Well just search his posts on here. He had a problem with white smoke at one time. Guys tried to help him out but he never posted back whether or not it was fixed. On Ebay he wrote that the car made 470 RWHP on 4psi, here he posted he made 450 on 5.5 psi. I did a serch after my offer got ignored cause something just bugged me about the way this guy deals with potential buyers, I'm glad I did.

I try really hard to keep from buying used stuff nowadays. This turbo kit looked appealing to me so I let my guard down. I once bought a TCS 4200 converter from a guy on the board and he told me that behind his stroker the stall was way too high. Turns out he never had a stroker, but the verter stalled to over 5000 on H/C 346. The R1 cam I got from him also had some scuffing on a couple of the lobes which was never mentioned. I had to get the cam polished, tack on $40.00 bucks to the sale price.

Some guys just sell stuff they wouldn't think of putting back in their precious LS1s, but it's OK for you to buy and use. lol
Old 12-28-2005 | 10:04 AM
Banned

Thanks for pm'ing me anarchy99. I hope you enjoy! I wanted that kit bad, rebuild needed or not. Let get a shot at the other one you're selling when it's time.
Old 12-28-2005 | 10:08 AM
TECH Resident

yeah, I searched his posts, and talked to him about the smoking problem. His scavenge pump went out and he replaced it. I've had some good luck buying used stuff on here before and I gotta take the guy at his word, that it's a good product and not messed up. I know that the incon kits awhile back could be had for not much more, but then their was the whole delivery fiasco. I'm glad I bought the kit though.
Jim
Old 12-28-2005 | 11:59 AM
Teching In

SilverSurfer I know your mad because you cant afford the kit but dont make it look like its a bad deal because you cant get it. Posting all this bullsh*t on the board. The white smoke was because the scavenge pump went out just like everyone said, and the numbers I posted were from 04-14-2004! Over a year and a half ago. Let me check your posts and see if your making the same exact hp as a year and a half ago dumbass .
Old 12-28-2005 | 01:25 PM
Banned

Dumbass? lol You funny, you never posted anything further son so who's to say what's been going on with the turbos. Plus it's not BS, it happened so what's your point?

Oh and next time when someone PMs you, try and be considerate and reply. Maybe then folks won't get the wrong idea about you and your turbo.

PS: I got more loot, but seeing as no one even bid on your junk I figured I'd try, like some others, and get it for less. But the fact that you never answered any of my, and others, PMs and never sent any more detailed pictures like I asked for goes to show that maybe you don't have the most honest sales practices. So there we are. Not mad, just leary.
Old 12-28-2005 | 02:14 PM
Banned

Silver surfer said what needed to be said!

mrbeam1- enjoy your loot, there's a lot of people here that won't give you the time of day no matter what you have to sell. Sh!tty service is never rewarded. And then you had the nerve to insult people that offered you money!?! If you answered the pm's right off the bat he wouldn't have had public questions about the turbos! Lesson learned.
Old 12-28-2005 | 02:40 PM
317indy

Damned nice thread! I love the drama. Its like watching weekday Soaps or some ****.
Old 12-28-2005 | 03:36 PM
Teching In

Thats funny you say you have the loot now, but in the pm you sent me you asked if I would take it because thats all the money you had...all of a sudden your a baller now. LOL
Old 12-28-2005 | 03:50 PM
Launching!

...won't be long before this baby locked up
Old 12-28-2005 | 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mrbeam1
Thats funny you say you have the loot now, but in the pm you sent me you asked if I would take it because thats all the money you had...all of a sudden your a baller now. LOL
I NEVER said I had more money. I still stand that 3k was all I had for that kit. Someone else said they were holding onto more. You got me mixed up with someone else. Tool.

Quit your crying and go change you diaper little girl!

NOW you look at the pm's? What a jerk off.