2 17" polished aluminum c5 corvette wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 01:51 PM
cry-baby buyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00redSS
sorry that it took 10 days for you to recieve your wheels, the customer sent me a paypal on thursday night, and i saw it friday, i moved into an apt on monday and shipped the rims on wednesday, i have done a lot of internet business and have never had a problem like this, you should give the seller at least a week to get the product shipped, thats atleast what i do, i wasn't unreasonable with time i can understand if it was 10 buisness days but it was only 3 or 4, the buyer also had my email address, and didn't have to go prying through the phone book, all he to do was wait a few days while i processed the order. But it is all settled now, thanks for the transaction.
Uh.....but it took me to call your family to get something done about it. I left e-mails, PM's and posts.

Also it took 11 days for you to respond to this post to save face, please. I had no idea what was going on, but at the same time the little bit of money that they cost me, I figured it wasn't a big loss.

Its not a big deal NOW. I was going to let it go but you are making it sound like I jumped the gun. I don't think so!!!

Alan
Old 03-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Teching In

I know its over, i don't have the internet at my apartment, thats why it took so long, dude you called my house after only like 4 day's you wouldn't of even had the wheels if i sent them out the next day by then anyway, i am not trying to "save face". i am just trying to explain the situation. When you talked to my mother you were freaking out like i killed your dog or something, so it sounds to me like you did jump the gun, but its over now i don't even care anymore.
stephen
Old 03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Regular

It should NOT take a week to finally send something!! All good traders/sellers will ship same/next day!

Last edited by fivepointseven; 03-04-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
cry-baby buyer

Freaking out....

Your the one freaking out. This was over a month ago. I'd drop it if you want to continue to use this site. You keep bringing this to the top for everyone to read!

I wouldn't buy from you again, but hey thats me! Your lucky you only have a 0 trader rating and not a -1. You should be thanking me.

I should have looked at your post count.

BTW - It was alot longer than 4 days@!!!! I can look at the paypal history and post the complaint if you like!! You had only one more day before it was going to get ugly as far as paypals concerned.....

Alan

Last edited by BLO BY U - TA; 03-10-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Quick Reply: 2 17" polished aluminum c5 corvette wheels