BRAND NEW STS turbo kit/acc. for sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what???????? who the hell are you talking about????this is the first item I have ever sold on this forum or better yet any forum at all....you need to get your little story straight with your friend before you go running off at the mouth on your first post....I have numerous people who can vouch for me in this account.....and if I was trying to scam someone why would I BE ENCOURAGING PICKUP RATHER THAN SHIPPING??????
Get your facts together dude....cause I have no idea what the hell you are talking about....enough of the idiot......

item is still unclaimed......N.C. pickups preferred over delivery

thanks
Old 01-24-2006, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

ttt............

I can't stress enough how fast I need to sell this......just recently moved and it left me tight..........
Old 01-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Teching In

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I'm just trying to save you guys some money. He'll ask for payment first and then say he'll meet you..... but what do you know.... HE WON'T SHOW UP!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

I can gaurantee anyone who is interested in buying this kit from me that you will have this kit in hand, face to face, person to person, with your approval and then i will accept payment. I am in no way asking anyone to send payment before you recieve the kit, this is why I am aranging a face to face meeting with whoever buys this kit from me.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Smell that everyone.......... SMELLS LIKE BULLSHT TO ME!!
Old 01-24-2006, 02:13 PM
TECH Regular

Man I'm sorry that Stangsmoka is in your thread like this. Sounds legit to me. If I had the money I would be on this. BTW I sent a pm to a mod to see if he can remove and or ban him for doing this.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Teching In

nice, have your little buddies from NC try and back you up. i can understand why you want to sell it so fast.... i wouldnt want to hang on to stolen goods too long either.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST!!!! He's already been banned on LS1.com for screwing my friend over!! MODS should ban this seller right away!!
Old 01-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stangsmoka
nice, have your little buddies from NC try and back you up. i can understand why you want to sell it so fast.... i wouldnt want to hang on to stolen goods too long either.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM ARTIST!!!! He's already been banned on LS1.com for screwing my friend over!! MODS should ban this seller right away!!
Explain yourself you are making alot of serious claims with no real reason for us to believe you. What is the deal the dude says he meat the buyer in person and will not take payment until they have recieved the product and are happy with it, sounds legit to me.

Whats your grounds for claiming it is stolen?

Just so you know I do not know the seller at all and am not taking his side but I just don't understand how you expect any one to believe your claims right now.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Default Explanation....

Alright then.... I'll let you see the same message that I sent the mods:

Look I'm really sorry if I'm being a little too harsh but trust me... I'm just trying to save someone a lot of money! I heard from one of his friends that he was trying to sell something on here so I made this account to expose him for what he really is. He sold my friend $500 worth of lowering springs and a slotted brake kit. This was on LS1.com. He claimed that he could get the goods from his brother's automotive shop in Wilmington NC. Well my friend sent him the money order and he never heard another thing from this guy! I'm telling you... he's making everything sound very legit but that's exactly what he did to us. I was going to pay my buddy for the brake kit. He tried everything and could not get the money back. He's denying everything so that he can pm you mods with my replies and make it look like he's completely unaware of what's going on. Well it's bullcrap! You need to keep this guy from posting up anything about selling stuff on here. Or you're going to have some unhappy customers.... like myself. I really appreciate your help and I'm sure you'll see what's really going on here. I'll try and get a copy of my buddy's pms for you off of LS1.com.

If you don't believe me then that's fine. I'm just trying to make things right. You shouldn't be able to screw people over on some sites and then come here and make 3 grand!

I won't say anymore. I was just trying to warn people about this jerk. It's in the site's hands now.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
12 Second Club

If he seems to be willing for me to drive up to his house to pick up the item and me hand him the money, then it sounds legit to me as well. If I was trying to scam, I would want to meet in a rental in a park somwhere, but that should make the buyer very cautious. Meet at his house and take down some information such as drivers license number etc., just incase.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Alright look. My name is Travis Shore. I am brandon tietjons roomate. I do not know who this guy is that is claiming that this kit is stolen or where he is getting his BS info, but I know for a fact, 100%, that the kit is not stolen. Brandon Christianson from STS himself set me up with this kit and I sold it to my roomate Brandon Tietjon, who is now trying to sell this kit, LEGIT, on this website. In NO WAY is this kit stolen, nor is he trying to screw anyone out of any money. He is offering to meet whoever, wherever, with the kit, and upon their approval he will accept payment. It cant get any more legit and honest than that. This guy, whoever he may be, that keeps bashing in this thread needs to be banned for the claims he is making. He has shown no proof of his claims, and he wont be able to. Stangsmoka is a troll!
Old 01-24-2006, 04:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stangsmoka

I've never met him, talked to him, or even pm or e-mailed him, and he's about 150 or so miles from me.
Just for the record.
My point I guess would be if you have proof show it.
To the seller. Does the turbo have a reciept or serial number on it. If so it might would help if you posted it. Also a pic or two of the kit.
Just trying to help. If you are a scammer look out the people on this sight will hunt you down like dogs. I've seen a post in here with an arieal view of a mans house posted by a member looking for a person who ripped him off. LOL
Old 01-24-2006, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

I am still in shock to the fact that this "unknown" or should I say "mystery"man claims he knows me and his "friend" I supposedly scammed........I still have no idea what this particular IDIOT has against me but if he "knows so much about" why doesnt he man up and come to my house.....I WILL BE GLAD TO RESOLVE THIS....because I have never sold anything online car-related and better yet HAVE NEVER EVEN VISITED ls1.com....but to set the story straight for those in question.....Just to show this TOOL he doesnt have a clue who/what he's talking about I registered on LS1.com and had NO PROBLEM with using my present LS1tech screenname and IP address.......I have pics of the kit in and out of the box with the shipping label so if interested buyers are in question I have them and again STRONGLY urge pickup only.....to ensure the customer/myself is completely satisified w/ the transaction

SO STANGSMOKA......either man up w/ me face to face or STFU......

thanks......I still can't get over this fabricated drama...what til I find out who this tool is!!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

I live in Charlotte NC and i am very interrested in the kit I can do 3500 for the kit and the extras and I can meet you half way to make the transaction...let me know if you are interrested i have cash in hand

thanks dustin
Old 01-24-2006, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Stangsmoka you have no idea what the **** you are talking about . Looks to me like your profile was created just to start this **** , so go troll around somewhere else . I've dealt with IDZINE personally and never had any problems .
Old 01-25-2006, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

feel free to buy from him, I know him too.......
Old 01-25-2006, 08:21 AM
TECH Addict

I have a brand new in box STS turbo kit that I am being forced to sell due to unfortunate circumstances. I have gone to the extent on even leaving the factory untampered wrapping on the contents to ensure everything is factory fresh. To make a quicker sale I am also including a 255 in-line Walbro fuel pump and an electronic dual stage boost controller. The kit includes everything needed to install including detailed instructions and ALL NEEDED HARDWARE. I am asking $3700 w/ shipping within the states!!! I would not dare sell this kit if I wasn't absolutely in need and hope this kit finds a good home! Must Sell immediately
Funny, but there is a current eBay auction for this exact item, still in factory packaging, with the same fuel pump/boost controller added bonus items, stating that it must sell, with pics of the kit shown on a tile garage floor that looks a heck of a lot like a shop, from Wilmington NC, for $2500

I can't believe it's a coincidence. Even if you are the seller on eBay, how can you sell an item twice? and why are you asking $3700 here but $2500 there?

STS eBay Auction

'BRAND NEW

STS REMOTE TURBO KIT (LS1)98-02 F-BODY

AS STATED, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A *BRAND NEW* SQUIRES TURBO KIT FRESH IN THE FACTORY BOX! THIS KIT WAS ACQUIRED DIRECTLY FROM STS AND IS STILL IN THE FACTORY WRAPPING/BOX !!!! DUE TO A CHANGE IN MY FINANCES I AM BEING FORCED TO SELL THIS KIT IN ORDER TO FUND MY NEW HOME. I AM INCLUDING OVER $500 IN FREE UPGRADES WHICH INCLUDE A WALBRO 255 IN-LINE FUEL PUMP AND STS DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER. THE BOOST CONTROLLER ALLOWS THE OPERATOR TO CHANGE BOOST LEVELS FOR STREET/STRIP CONDITIONS WITH THE FLIP OF A SWITCH!!!! KIT DIRECT FROM STS COSTS $3995 NOT TO MENTION THE $550 FOR THE INCLUDED UPGRADES!!!!!!

BID WITH CONFIDENCE....KIT SHIPS DIRECT TO WINNING BIDDER INSIDE THE FACTORY BOX AND WRAPPING,

NORTH CAROLINA PICK-UP IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST!!!!!!

Seller's payment instructions
I like paypals transfers..Makes everything much easier to deal with.. any application questions or concerns please feel free to contact LOCAL PICKUP ALSO AVAILABLE AND STRONGLY URGED TO AVOID SHIPPING COSTS TO THE BUYER.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
Funny, but there is a current eBay auction for this exact item, still in factory packaging, with the same fuel pump/boost controller added bonus items, stating that it must sell, with pics of the kit shown on a tile garage floor that looks a heck of a lot like a shop, from Wilmington NC, for $2500

I can't believe it's a coincidence. Even if you are the seller on eBay, how can you sell an item twice? and why are you asking $3700 here but $2500 there?

STS eBay Auction

'BRAND NEW

STS REMOTE TURBO KIT (LS1)98-02 F-BODY

AS STATED, YOU ARE BIDDING ON A *BRAND NEW* SQUIRES TURBO KIT FRESH IN THE FACTORY BOX! THIS KIT WAS ACQUIRED DIRECTLY FROM STS AND IS STILL IN THE FACTORY WRAPPING/BOX !!!! DUE TO A CHANGE IN MY FINANCES I AM BEING FORCED TO SELL THIS KIT IN ORDER TO FUND MY NEW HOME. I AM INCLUDING OVER $500 IN FREE UPGRADES WHICH INCLUDE A WALBRO 255 IN-LINE FUEL PUMP AND STS DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER. THE BOOST CONTROLLER ALLOWS THE OPERATOR TO CHANGE BOOST LEVELS FOR STREET/STRIP CONDITIONS WITH THE FLIP OF A SWITCH!!!! KIT DIRECT FROM STS COSTS $3995 NOT TO MENTION THE $550 FOR THE INCLUDED UPGRADES!!!!!!

BID WITH CONFIDENCE....KIT SHIPS DIRECT TO WINNING BIDDER INSIDE THE FACTORY BOX AND WRAPPING,

NORTH CAROLINA PICK-UP IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST!!!!!!

Seller's payment instructions
I like paypals transfers..Makes everything much easier to deal with.. any application questions or concerns please feel free to contact LOCAL PICKUP ALSO AVAILABLE AND STRONGLY URGED TO AVOID SHIPPING COSTS TO THE BUYER.

Damn!!! That cant be just a coincidence!
Old 01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

maybe that was just a starting bid???
Old 01-25-2006, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

It is - but it appears the 'starting bid' here is $3700. Not that it really matters if it is the same kit/same seller (allthough usually if a member has an item for sale on eBay they just post a link to the auction) - just wondered the difference in pricing...

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW STS turbo kit/acc. for sale!!!!