BRAND NEW STS turbo kit/acc. for sale!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006 | 10:12 AM
Staging Lane

i agree. probly has a reserve price of much higher. i've been in contact with this member about the turbo kit and it is definitely the one on EBAY. the pics he sent match the pics on the auction. but as far as him being shady, i definitely disagree. especially when he would rather arrange pickup and payment in person. if i had to wager a guess, maybe this stang killa is posting the BS to scare away all the potential buyers, so he can try to lowball IDZINE later on when no one has bought the kit from him. just a guess and my .02
Old 01-25-2006 | 10:56 AM
Teching In

is this kit the same for 93-97 (LT1) cars?
Old 01-25-2006 | 11:36 AM
On The Tree

to answer everyones question, YES......the turbo kit for sale online is through ebay w/ a STARTING BID of 2500 so to attract bidders w/ a reserve for 3600......I am running short on time and need this money to pay for my new residence here in Wilmington. If the kit doesn't net AT LEAST $3600 it will not sell, I can't afford to sell this for anything less AT THIS POINT IN TIME......as for the gentleman trying to screw me for whatever reason....I have spoke with an LS1TECH staff member and he is looking into this for me......AS I STATED BEFORE....anyone that wants to this kit in person is invited to pm me and I will give them MY ADDRESS before we even discuss buying it...I have no problem with doing that!!! I still can't believe what this thread had turned into........if I didnt have so much tied up in this kit I would just say F/I !!!!!
Old 01-25-2006 | 12:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Seems legite to me. Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-25-2006 | 01:08 PM
On The Tree

TO ANSWER THE ABOVE ASKED QUESTION....this kit is DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE LS1 powered f-body crowd and WILL NOT FIT the 93-97 cars w/out extensive fabrication, plus STS makes a specific kit for the LT1 crown for a little cheaper I do believe.......this also goes for the GOAT members as well, they have their own designated kit for those cars as well.....happy bidding to those interested....I will post if anything changes.
Old 01-25-2006 | 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by IDZINE
TO ANSWER THE ABOVE ASKED QUESTION....this kit is DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE LS1 powered f-body crowd and WILL NOT FIT the 93-97 cars w/out extensive fabrication, plus STS makes a specific kit for the LT1 crown for a little cheaper I do believe.......this also goes for the GOAT members as well, they have their own designated kit for those cars as well.....happy bidding to those interested....I will post if anything changes.
cool thanks!

good luck with the sale
Old 01-25-2006 | 05:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can vouch for IDZINE as well... TTT for you man
Old 01-25-2006 | 08:46 PM
On The Tree

thanks man.....I just hope I can sell this thing before my new debts w/ my new place are due......ttt
Old 01-26-2006 | 08:28 AM
On The Tree

still posted on ebay auction until next week.....for 3600 I will remove it NOW from auction.........
Old 01-26-2006 | 10:10 AM
Teching In

Just to prove my point, what kind of a legit seller would say something like this?

bring it son...you know where to find me.....I will warn you of this....its gonna be hard to knock my teeth out when you are looking down the barrel of my .38, and as for ******* someone over.....you both deserved that ****! I told you not to **** me off. That's why you didn't get your ****. You should learn when to shut your mouth. So go walk off a clif *******!! You have a better chance of everyone on here hating you then you do of getting your money back. **** off!!

sincerely,
"faster then u"
Old 01-26-2006 | 12:10 PM
11 Second Club

WOW....take this guy to small claims court!!! You can report this to certain agencies as well that govern Internet fraud. They take this **** seriously and would probably be quick to throw the book at this guy.
I was scammed for 700 Dollars once a few years ago. I reported it and the F.B.I actually got involved.
Its a serious offence.
Old 01-26-2006 | 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

you willing to part out some of the pieces?
Old 01-26-2006 | 06:05 PM
On The Tree

no.....and as for STANGSMOKAs post about my "supposed" PM .....anyone who knows how to operate this site knows you can edit the REAL PM I sent and post it like I wrote that myself......good try though...by the way, there is one thing in that "eliged" pm that I said and it goes like this....bring it son....I had someone on tech look into your IP address and I know exactly who you are....try a little harder next time numb-nuts...and btw.... I am still waiting for you to come knock me out..........whatta tool
Old 01-26-2006 | 06:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by robb4964
WOW....take this guy to small claims court!!! You can report this to certain agencies as well that govern Internet fraud. They take this **** seriously and would probably be quick to throw the book at this guy.
I was scammed for 700 Dollars once a few years ago. I reported it and the F.B.I actually got involved.
Its a serious offence.

I agree completely man....IF THIS REALLY TRULLY HAPPENED .....which it didnt......I have too many people on tech alone to vouch for me so STANGSMOKA can play this game all he wants.....he just has his panties in a bunch over the fact his broke *** can't even afford his car let alone modifications like a turbo or supercharger...I am done playing kiddy games with this kid.....I have posted where I live so if there was an issue of fraud why would I be listing my address and location freely ????Everything this "mystery man" has posted is a big fabrication....its OK though...what goes around comes around
Old 01-26-2006 | 06:18 PM
On The Tree

btw everyone.....here is the REAL untampered PM's sent...seems like the an Assault charge is in order here.....I have contacted the local POLICE about this harassment and they are looking into it......tracking the IP adress at this point......now the truth will show who the PHONY really is...enjoy everyone......

Trader Rating: (0) Re: Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh okay......... sorry about that. I thought your name was "Stupid ***." Get your **** straight pal. I'll be visiting you real soon with my pals here in Wilmington you little skinny **** talker. How's it feel to be fuked over!? We'll see what a tough talker you are when you're laying there with your teeth knocked out. Mark my words.........

Quote:
I dont know who you think I am or where I am from, but you have to have me confused with someone else. I havent sold anything to anyone on here before, nor do I have any clue who you are, and I really dont care. All I care about is that you basically fucked me over by posting that message about me screwing your friend out of $500 which is insane. By the way, my name is Brandon Tietjon from Wilmington, NC. Get your **** straight before you start running off at the mouth about something that you have no damn clue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangsmoka
Quote:
First of all, you need to get your story straight. I have the kit right here for anyone to see pics . And I've never sold anything on this forum before. And you better be glad you haven't posted where you live because you'd be getting your *** handed to you.. Think before you comment,mother ******...

Oh my goodness! Are you a huge football player or something?! I'm so scared!! You shouldn't have screwed my buddy over. You earned it! Happy selling!!
Old 01-26-2006 | 06:27 PM
TECH Addict

Man! Who would have thought that a simple For Sale thread could have so much drama!

Don't know who this guy is - or who he thinks you are - but I'd just take it with a grain of salt - it's pretty easy to act as a tough *** on the internet when in person it's quite another thing...

Good luck on the sale - I'd be interested, but I kinda have my heart set on a STS Twin Turbo setup for my WS6 - have to reply back to STS to get some particulars
Old 01-26-2006 | 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

These are the days of our lives!!!
Old 01-26-2006 | 07:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by myws6istheshiznit
These are the days of our lives!!!
LOL They don't have this much DRAMA in the soaps.
It is that his for sale ad turned into this. Anyway Good Luck w/ the sale.
Old 01-26-2006 | 10:03 PM
On The Tree

^yeah...tell me about it.....this is some drama for yo momma'......lol
Old 01-27-2006 | 05:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

smokin has all of zero post too

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW STS turbo kit/acc. for sale!!!!