Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 07:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S

This clutch will work in any 1997-2004 LS1 T56 Six speed Car only,Cars that it includes is Corvettes,Camaros,Trans Am's.This clutch is brand new it includes a throw out bearing for the slave cyclinder,New Centerforce Flywheel,New Pilot Bearing,And Dual Friction Clutch,all parts are brand new never installed.I bought this clutch for a C5 Corvette and i traded it in on a Z06 so didnt need to install.i have Paypal and will ship as soon as sold.Part numbers are DF395010,N1777.part number for flywheel 700142.but i have pictures of everything in the boxes please email for pictures,

Price for everything clutch,flywheel,throw out bearing,pilot bearing
$700 shipped if it helps i payed $739 dollars for this thing shipped im selling it for $700 shipped.
My email is= iceman9532@aol.com
My cell Number is=1-845-742-7362
My location where the clutch is Manheim,Pa
I travel every weekend to NY around the Newburgh area if anybody is interested in picking it up and lives in that area or the Manheim,PA area.

Ive included some pictures
Attached Thumbnails Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S-clutch-001.jpg   Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S-clutch-002.jpg   Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S-clutch-004.jpg   Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S-clutch-008.jpg   Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch W/Centerforce Flywheel and Throw out bearing F/S-clutch-005.jpg  

Last edited by TurboTransAm; 02-14-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent you a PM. I live in NYC and would be willing to meet u in newburgh.