Alpine IVA-D900 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 12:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Alpine IVA-D900 For Sale

Unfortunately I need to sell this sucker. As much as it sucks, I need to. I have other things that have come up money wise and this is something I can afford to get rid of.

I've used it about 6 months. Absolutely perfect condition. No problems or wear or anything that would make you think it is anything but brand new. I have also bought and wired in the small module that will allow you to watch DVD's while the car is in motion. Alpine has a very complicated setup in that regard and this module completely eliminates that problem. You can also make DVD MP3 discs too which is what I did. Never changed a disc

Asking Price: $900 obo

Pictures included are generic pictures. They show the unit and what it includes. My dig camera took a crap, but since it is still in the car, anyone is more than welcome to look at it or I'll get more specific pictures if you want.

Here are some specifics from Alpine's site on it

Technical Specifications

* Satellite Radio Ready: Yes
* Satellite Radio Ready: The receiver is compatible with optional tuners that will receive digital satellite radio broadcasts such as Sirius or XM Satellite Radio. The digital satellite service must be subscribed to separately.
* RMS Power Output: 23x4 Watts
* RMS: Root Mean Square is a formula that provides a reasonably accurate means of measuring and comparing continuous AC power. The use of this measure is preferred when matching system components, like amplifiers and receivers.
* Preamp Voltage: 4 volts
* Preamp Voltage: Refers to the strength of the pre-amp outputs. Generally, higher output voltages make it easier to get a cleaner and a more noise free signal delivered to amps and pre-amps.
* Subwoofer Preamp Outputs: Yes
* Preamp Output: Typically found on headunits, a preamp output provides low level, high quality audio signal for use with external amplifiers.
* Maximum Power: 50x4 Watts
* Maximum Power: The amount of power a speaker is estimated to handle during a brief high-intensity musical burst. Since this can vary with both frequency and amplitude, it is a much less accurate way to judge speaker durability and performance than RMS.
* DIN: 1
* DIN: Acronym for Deutsche Industrie Norm (Deutsches Institut fuer Normung), the German standardization body. A world reference standard for the mounting parameters of many common receivers ( Head ends) as well as other types of cables and equipment.
* Changer Control: Yes
* Changer Control: Receivers with changer controls operate same-brand/compatible CD or MD multi-disc changers.
* CD Text: Yes
* CD Text: The receiver can display disc and song title information contained on CD-Text encoded discs.
* Built-in EQ: Yes
* CD-R/CD-RW Compatible:

Features

* 7" Fully Motorized Wide Screen Monitor
* 50W x 4 MOSFET Amplifier
* Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
* Bass Engine® Plus
* Subwoofer Level Control
* Bass Center Frequency Control
* Bass Band Width Adjustment
* Treble Center Frequency Control
* Subwoofer Phase Selector
* Bass Type Control
* 4-Ch Digital Time Correction
* 3 Position 12 dB/Oct Crossover
* MediaXpanderT
* XM Satellite Radio Ready
* MP3 Text Information Display
* Quick Search Function
* CD/CD-R Playback
* CD Text, Text Display, Text Scroll
* M DAC
* MaxTune SQ Tuner
* 3 Auxilliary A/V Inputs with Remote Control Input
* Dedicated Navigation Input
* Dedicated Camera Input
* 2 Auxilliary Monitor A/V Outputs
* Navigation Audio Mix
* 3 PreOuts (4 volt)
* MM Driver (Hard Disc Drive) Ready
* MobileHub Ready
* Ai-NET Control Center DVD/CD/MP3 Changer Controller
* "Digital Art" Spectrum Analyzer Display
* RUE-4190 Universal Wireless Remote Control Included
Attached Thumbnails Alpine IVA-D900 For Sale-iva-900kit.jpg   Alpine IVA-D900 For Sale-iva-900screen.jpg  

Quick Reply: Alpine IVA-D900 For Sale