MANY engine, interior, and misc. items for sale. Some NEW.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics of the NEW Casper V-Plus Voltage Booster please! blown383@yahoo.com

-B
Old 03-13-2006, 09:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Have you shipped my stuff yet??
Old 03-13-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes. Read back a few posts. I explained an issue we had with UPS not arriving for a few pickups the past couple weeks. The closest UPS terminal is over 45min. from here, so we pretty much have to rely upon pickups. All items small enough to ship via USPS leave within 1-2 business days.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i sent money for lifter set saturday, just wanting something leting me know you shipped them out.

thanks
Charlie
Old 03-14-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm Paypaling you the money for the Casper V-Plus voltage booster.

-B
Old 03-15-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

sent PM. Please check.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BES Stroked Nova
i sent money for lifter set saturday, just wanting something leting me know you shipped them out.

thanks
Charlie
Good luck getting that. UPS stoped giving tracking #s out in the last couple of weeks I guess. Ive been trying last week & all this week to get one & keep getting the run around over a damn $20 kick panel. He claims he doesnt get tracking #s for a week or so after he ships stuff. What kind of BS is that? You get a damn tracking # the moment the label is created. Must be new UPS policy. Its been two weeks, reguardless it UPS didnt show up one day, you've had plenty or time to ship this thing. No excuses!

BTW- I sent the money on the 1st so you've had plenty of time to get this out. & provide the proper info.

Last edited by Z'mnypit; 03-16-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z'mnypit
Good luck getting that. UPS stoped giving tracking #s out in the last couple of weeks I guess. Ive been trying last week & all this week to get one & keep getting the run around over a damn $20 kick panel. He claims he doesnt get tracking #s for a week or so after he ships stuff. What kind of BS is that? You get a damn tracking # the moment the label is created. Must be new UPS policy. Its been two weeks, reguardless it UPS didnt show up one day, you've had plenty or time to ship this thing. No excuses!

BTW- I sent the money on the 1st so you've had plenty of time to get this out. & provide the proper info.
YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY SORT OF 'RUN AROUND'. I've stated the same f'n thing over and over. Apparently, you're incapable of reading...Only a few of the MANY items sold so far had to be shipped via UPS, as stated many times. These were only the longer/bulkier items USPS can't accept. Others left here via USPS within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. We had THREE no-shows for pickups. Again, I've stated this many times now. When they did not arrive for one, I rescheduled. This was done 3 times before they came through. FACTS, not 'excuses'.

When UPS does a pickup, I am rarely here, and usually have one of my guys take care of the handling for me. Until that slip hits my hand, I'm without a tracking number. Why is this so f'n hard to understand? I'd suggest printing out a copy of this for tomorrow's pannic attack when you'll, once again, send another load of harrassing PM's for your delayed $12 kick panel...Another break-down:

A: Pickups are called-in. Nothing is printed here. I do NOT get a tracking number the moment a pickup is created. I get a "Thank you for choosing UPS" by whomever is on the other line.

B: Until the slip the UPS man gives to whomever is here reaches my hand, I'm without a tracking number. I have yet to receive the last slip. I've asked, but no one knows where the hell it was set. We're still looking for it.

No one has given you the 'run around'. 3rd times a charm: NO ONE HAS GIVEN YOU THE RUN AROUND. Why in god's name would I or anyone else go through all this bullshit for a $12 kick pannel? Jesus...Use you're head. There's obviously a problem of some sort with the delivery. Until I get the damn tracking number myself, that's all I can say.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:01 PM
10 Second Club

Then which day did it leave? $12 or not. Its been long enough to receive the damn thing. or at least a tracking #. Is that to much to ask. Obviously if your such the good seller you claim, you would have already been on the phone with UPS getting that tracking #. For ***** sake, give me the info Ill call them myself. Its not that hard. And on a side not the third time wasnt a charm, ive tried more then 3 times to get a tracking #. Still unsucessful. Its fine if I dont have either a tracking # or a package by tommorow Ill be filing a complaint with paypal. Then all this will be over!
Old 03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Then which day did it leave? $12 or not. Its been long enough to receive the damn thing. or at least a tracking #. Is that to much to ask. Obviously if your such the good seller you claim, you would have already been on the phone with UPS getting that tracking #. For ***** sake, give me the info Ill call them myself. Its not that hard. And on a side not the third time wasnt a charm, ive tried more then 3 times to get a tracking #. Still unsucessful. Its fine if I dont have either a tracking # or a package by tommorow Ill be filing a complaint with paypal. Then all this will be over!
Apparently, reading comprehension wasn't a strong-point in school...It doesn't matter how many times you asked for it, I told you you'd have the tracking number when I got it. I didn't realise the concept would be so hard to grasp...In any case, this childish BS will be over here in about 2minutes If/when it arrives, you can burn the f'r for all I care...

50+ smooooth deals here over the past month (gaining daily), and only one pain in the ***. A supreme pain in the ***, but, just one. Not bad...Have a nice life
Old 03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My apologies for all others having to wade through the BS. We're aaaaall clear I shot a call to UPS's headquarters this afternoon hoping to get some answers to what the hell has been going on the past couple weeks with our closest terminal and drivers. Until they square-away the issue, we'll have a new driver coming from another terminal to take care of our pickups The fella I spoke with assured me there would be no future issues, and they're refunding costs for the last mondo pickup (just over 50 packages, though only 3 items sold here). I'll be refunding a couple of you some shipping costs There were 3 items total sold here that had to ship via UPS, so the rest of you blokes haven't a thing to worry about. As soon as your items arrive, just let me know and I'll take some time out to leave feedback.

I've built a couple new body style F-bodies, one (my 24xxlb drag car) from the ground-up, so if you need help with installation of something, I should be able to either talk you through it, or send some diagrams. Just let me know.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 PM
317indy

pics of door panels to 317indy@comcast.net please.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

ttt for your sig dude
Old 03-16-2006, 09:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NLang
My apologies for all others having to wade through the BS. We're aaaaall clear I shot a call to UPS's headquarters this afternoon hoping to get some answers to what the hell has been going on the past couple weeks with our closest terminal and drivers. Until they square-away the issue, we'll have a new driver coming from another terminal to take care of our pickups The fella I spoke with assured me there would be no future issues, and they're refunding costs for the last mondo pickup (just over 50 packages, though only 3 items sold here). I'll be refunding a couple of you some shipping costs There were 3 items total sold here that had to ship via UPS, so the rest of you blokes haven't a thing to worry about. As soon as your items arrive, just let me know and I'll take some time out to leave feedback.

I've built a couple new body style F-bodies, one (my 24xxlb drag car) from the ground-up, so if you need help with installation of something, I should be able to either talk you through it, or send some diagrams. Just let me know.
That sounds better. So answer me this. You've avoided this question like its the plague. HAS THE ITEM SHIPPED YET AT ALL? Other than that, thank you for getting on the phone with UPS.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That sounds better. So answer me this. You've avoided this question like its the plague. HAS THE ITEM SHIPPED YET AT ALL? Other than that, thank you for getting on the phone with UPS.
YES, I've blatenly stated now three times that the item was shipped (I just read through outgoing mail). I just didn't have the damn tracking number. THAT'S IT. I don't know why it is so hard for you to believe that. Despite how you SAY you feel about the whole feedback ordeal (though you ask for it with your payment ), THIS IS WHAT IT IS FOR. Read it, you'll clearly see how I do business, and this was merely a UPS hickup (ie; out of my hands) as stated.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Where are my Panels?
Old 03-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Staging Lane

PM sent on the oil
Old 03-21-2006, 10:51 AM
10 Second Club

Hmmmmm, still no tracking # but I got email from paypal saying a refund has been issued but has not cleared. So looks like it never really shipped after all. No surprise! Good luck to anyone that buys anything from this guy!

BTW- for future reference when you sell something on here, be ready to ship it & provide all the needed info.

It was a pleasure trying to conduct business with you!
Old 03-21-2006, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmmmmm, still no tracking # but I got email from paypal saying a refund has been issued but has not cleared. So looks like it never really shipped after all. No surprise! Good luck to anyone that buys anything from this guy!

BTW- for future reference when you sell something on here, be ready to ship it & provide all the needed info.

It was a pleasure trying to conduct business with you!
Please...Can you not read? Your $12 kick panel was shipped when i told you it was shipped. I've broken things down for you in terms of the cause NUMEROUS times both via PM AND right here on the freakin page for all else to read. The refund was sent 3/17. We are done here. If you have ANYTHING further to say, grow the hell up and call me instead of playing this childish king of the keyboard BS. I have my number listed for a reason.

One more time for the record and all else interested:
One and only one package has not as of yet been traceable, which is this child's $12 kick panel. I'm sure some day either he or I will receive it...The child was refunded regardless, as were the shipping charges for the other two of the three items shipped via UPS. ALL items deliverable via US Postal Service left and arrived as scheduled. THIS WAS STRICTLY AN ISSUE WITH OUR LOCAL UPS TERMINAL. If you have any questions call me @ 706-347-0800. I haven't the time I once had to 'BS' so to say, but I'll MAKE time to answer questions. When not antagonized and irritated (lol), I'm one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Anyone that's called and/or done business with me can attest. Asside from the above joke

Quick Reply: MANY engine, interior, and misc. items for sale. Some NEW.