FS: LS1Edit Cable and Software. 2001, 2002 LS1/LS6 2 OPEN VIN's!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default FS: LS1Edit Cable and Software. 2001, 2002 LS1/LS6 2 OPEN VIN's!

I've got an LS1Edit cable package for All 2001 and 2002 LS1/LS6 vehicles. It can be used with Corvettes, C5 and Z06. Also F-body (Camaro and Firebirds, Z28's, SS's, Trans Am's and Formulas.)

It is a multiuser cable with 2 (TWO) Open vehicle VIN slots left. It was purchased with 3 licenses. Only 1 has been used, so there are 2 remaining slots open on the cable. You can use this cable to program 2 different LS1/LS6 powered vehicles. The software is version 1.5 and is the latest revision. Comes with what is pictured. (The cable from the Car's data port to the Tuning Module, The Tuning Module itself, the serial cable from the module to the PC and the software on a CD.)

I have no use for this cable since I have a 99 and it's already tuned. So it's up for sale. Tune your car for anything, headers, intakes, heads, cams, superchagers, nitrous, transmission, converters and etc. Or just use it for simple code and gear changes. Attaches to your serial (COM) port on your computer or laptop.

A single user cable is $450 from Carputing, this cable is for 2 cars. So you are saving a ton of money. Split it with another LS1 buddy for a hell of a deal.

It's up on ebay for now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8043788228