COMPLETE STS kit FS

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 07:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I havent been on LS1tech in a while.....you get it on the car and running? Hpoefully you can beat my 10.79@130 Let me know how its going. Again, sorry for the wait bro! GL to you!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, don't even have the car on the road yet. I got pneumonia right about the time the STS arrived, then right after that my wife nearly died, and was subsequently diagnosed with cancer. After a long struggle, she finally passed away on April 13th.

Just now getting back to working on the car. I've decided to set the Formula up and run it NA for now, and hold off on the STS a bit....... I'll either add it on to the Formula next winter, or put it on the NEXT project (my 1991 Camaro RS with LS1 conversion). I think it'd be interesting to see how the Formula and the RS stack up as stroker versus turbo setups. I could have TWO bad-*** cars if I do that.

Or....... I might still go ahead and put the STS on the Formula and have an INSANE car. Time will tell. Right now, I just want to get the car on the road as quickly as possible, and fulfill one of my wife's final wishes.