$50.00 Total price for 2 used Nitto R2s 275/40/17s but Chicago pick-up.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $50.00 Total price for 2 used Nitto R2s 275/40/17s but Chicago pick-up.

TIRES came off the car today and are available for $50.00 total plus local chicago pick-up!

These are the very sticky awesome NITTO R2 tires off the front of my Z06 and are the DOT street legal tires made by NITTO for Road Racing and Auto Cross. Made out of the same soft rubber as the NITTO drags and same tread design, but with stiffer sidewalls for road racing.

$50.00 OBO, for both tires plus must be local pick-up only within 1/2 hour drive from my home in west suburbs of Chicago, Elmhurst, IL.

The tires are fairly worn about 80% but probably have a good 2000 miles on them for normal street driving and have not hit the tread wear bar yet but are approaching that mark. These would make the perfect tire for some TRACK EVENTS for somebody, for either road racing, auto-cross or even drag racing for that matter (althoug the stiffer sidewall makes does not make them as good as drag radials)!

I don't have pictures but tires could be checked out in person b/f purchasing at my home or meeting spot within a 1/2 hour from there and tires have never gone flat and have been 100% reliable for me. Been on my Z for one year!