38lb ractronix fuel injectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 11:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38lb ractronix fuel injectors

These are pretty much new, I had them on the car for about 5 minutes. Can ran really rich and had to pull them off. Took car to get tuned and tuner said stock injector is plenty, for now. So I'm selling these Racetronix 38lb injectors.

Price $225.00 plus shipping

Info taken from Racetronix web site:

Part Number Delphi D5162AA (Lucas old 5205001, Lucas New 621010)
Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa) = 37.80 lb/hr or 286gm/min
Static Flow Rate @ 58.0PSI (300kPa) = 43.65 lb/hr or 330gm/min
Dynamic Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa) = 8.63 gm/pulse - 2.5ms pulse width and 10ms repetition rate
Coil Resistance: 15.9 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z (No ECM driver modifications required)
Additional Information:

Top feed disc injectors use a small disc with six holes around its circumference. The disc rests on a short chimney that surrounds a metering hole. As the disc is raised off the chimney by magnetic force, fuel flows through the holes in the disc, over the walls of the chimney, and out the metering hole to form a full, finely atomized cone.

Performance advantages over pintle injectors (i.e. Ford / Bosch & Accel types) as listed by Delphi:
• The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
• Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. Methanol)
• Longer service life
• High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
• Quieter operation
• Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow.
• No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
Old 05-31-2006, 03:42 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its for an ls1 rite? and could you do 200 + shipping? pm me and let me know plz?