FS: Phamspeed tubular manifold Turbo kit...

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Phamspeed tubular manifold Turbo kit...

$4000 OBO

I'm considering selling this kit. It is complete and ready to run. the kit works perfectly, I just don't have the time/money to make the rest of the car worthy of running it. Also, my car is lowered and this kit goes under the k-member with one crossover tube and the down pipe. with my car being lowered as much as it is (approx. 2 in. drop on the front) this just doesn't work. Heres the details:
GT42 turbo
tubular stainless manifolds into stainless crossover piping
3 in. polished cold side into custom FMIC
Tial wastegate and blow off valve.
3 in. downpipe.
all silicone connectors and stainless band clamps
oil feed and return line, and will include oil pan that is already drilled and tapped for the return.
spal pusher fans, go in front of the radiator.
aeromotive 255 Lph inline pump included.
alternator relocation bracket included also.
I'm sure there are other smaller details I am forgetting, but this is ready to go. everything needed to run will be included.
really the only problem with the kit is some scraping on the bottom of the pipes that run under the k-member. I don't think the ground clearance would be to terrible on a stock ride height car, but it was horrible on mine. I am still taking the kit off my car, but can get some pictures of the tubing if needed. I can even have it replaced if really needed, but it is perfectly functional...just not quite as pretty. PM me with any interest of questions. Thanks,
Old 08-27-2006, 01:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

interested in this.. Ill get back to you on it tomorrow.. thanks

Quick Reply: FS: Phamspeed tubular manifold Turbo kit...