396 LT1 stroker for sale with extras!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 396 LT1 stroker for sale with extras!!!

I am selling my 396 LT1 stroker. The engine doesn’t even have 500 miles on it. No expense was sparred during the building of this engine. Here are the specs:

· Balanced and blueprinted 95 Lt1 block
· Callies dragonslayer forged 4340 crankshaft
· Lunati 6 inch pro billet connecting rods
· Ross custom forged pistons
· Comp cams 306 camshaft
· GM LT4 timing chain
· Custom ported and polished LT1 heads
· Ported and polished Lt1 manifold, ready to accept 58 mm throttle body
· Manley Race Flo Valves. (2.02 intake /1.60 exhaust)
· Crane Gold 1.6 Roller Rockers
· Comp cams chromemoly 5/16 pushrods
· Comp cams double valvesprings
· Moroso oil pan and high performance oil pump
· ALL the documentation to support the build of the engine, including the dyno sheet which will be passed along to the eventual owner

Additional included upgrades:
· Splayed 4 Bolt Main Caps
· Custom copper gaskets
· O ring heads
· ARP head studs

REASON FOR SALE: Very soon, I will be graduating from law school. Unfortunately, my studies have left me with little to no time in order to enjoy the car and the engine; that’s the reason why the engine has such few mileage on it. Furthermore, as I become an attorney next year, I foresee even less personal time. Therefore, I can’t justify having this engine just lying around.

My asking price is 5800.00$ and considering the amount that was invested into this engine (more than double the asking price), it is a genuine bargain. But, in order to sweeten the deal, I will also include my upgraded injectors (30lbs/hr), my custom dyno tuned PCM, and a billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

If there is anything on which you would like more information, don’t hesitate to ask and I will try to get back to you within the hour.

Thanks
Abraham Tachjian