Vortech T-Trim Supercharger LS1 or LT1

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vortech T-Trim Supercharger LS1 or LT1

Vortech V-1 T-Trim Supercharger with 2.75" pulley (8 rib) and couplers for the inlet and outlet plus the hoseclamps to go with them.

While technically the supercharger is used, it is very close to new. It was only on a car for a few miles at no more than 1/2 throttle. It is the polished version. I put a light clear coat on to keep the polish. This can come off easily if you would want.

This was used on an LS1 car that originally had the Vortech kit with the V-9 G-Trim supercharger. I bought a kit from RMCR that converted the system to a T-trim. If you bought this head unit, you would only need the bracket kit from RMCR to do the conversion.

It would be even easier on the LT1 side. The T-trim is a direct replacement for the S-trim that is included in the kit for LT1's.

This will boost your boost considerably!

I'm only asking $1300 for it, it cost considerably more new. The price includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the continental 48 states.

Here are a bunch of pictures. I am not the best photographer, as you can see.

Just added: Included are the brackets neccessary to mount the T-Trim where the G-trim used to be. The guys at RMCR said they would sell you the remaining few parts to make the upgrade complete. In the kit from RMCR, there are 3 brackets, 2 of which are included in this sale. You would only need the small bracket needed to mount the tensioner.

Last edited by CoopDog; 08-30-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:31 PM
Launching!

I added a few more parts to the sale. The mounting brackets for the LSx application.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Launching!

Sold.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:40 AM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh yeah, Thanks! Payment sent

Quick Reply: Vortech T-Trim Supercharger LS1 or LT1