FS: 275/40R17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's / SLP lid

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 275/40R17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's / SLP lid

Hey everyone. I have a few things for sale.

I just bought a set of 35th anniversary SS wheels and they had some pretty decent Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's mounted on them. I've decided to get more aggressive tires on my wheels, and picked up some F1 Supercars for the front and some BFG KD's out back. The Kumho's are awesome tires....my friend had two sets of them with great results, and I had them on my painted 10 spokes, and they were MUCH nicer than the stock F1's I had. These has about 4/32" (40%) tread left, so they're not brand new, but they aren't bald.
They're $424 for all four brand new. Given the condition of these, I'm looking for $150 shipped. Let me know.

I also have an SLP lid for sale. I've decided to go with a K&N FIPK II because I prefer its looks. This lid is in very good condition...has one minor scratch where it rubbed the hood. My car is a '99, so I don't have the breather on the side...just a rubber cap. I also have a used (obviously) Holley Powershot that still has some life left in it that I can include with the lid. I'm thinking $75 shipped with the air filter. Let me know. I am negotiable.

Adam
Old 09-11-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump...if you have a better idea for the prices...please chime in.
Adam