FS: Millenium Yellow Ecklers Front Spoiler and ACI Side Skirts!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Millenium Yellow Ecklers Front Spoiler and ACI Side Skirts!

I have a set of Millenium Yellow ACI Side Skirts for sale including the instructions and mounting screws. I put these on in June 06 and took them off last night. When I installed these I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep these so I installed them with 3M double sided tape so these have not been screwed into the car. The 3M tape is still on the side skirts so that's the black stuff that you see in the picture. These are in EXCELLENT condition!

These retail for $549.00 plus shipping and handling which is usually around $40.00 plus paint cost. Most body shops want $300 + just to paint the the side skirts. I'm looking to get $500.00 plus shipping and handling. Here's a link so you can check out the side skirts! http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?p...id=1736 These will ship out UPS ground.

Pictures:

I also have a Ecklers LT1 Front Mini Spoiler for sale too. I installed it at the end of March 06 or the first of April....can't remember. I hit a armadillo in May 06 which damaged it. I had it repaired and the body guy who fixed it re-fiberglassed it back in and also added some more fiberglass to the bottom side of the spoiler so it would be ALOT stronger in case something else hit it. He told me today that if I hit something in it that it probrably would not bust He also repainted the whole spoiler Millenium Yellow and sprayed the bottom half black, so basically your getting a brand new, STRONGER, and freshly painted spoiler. I have all the mounting hardware for this as well, and believe I have the instructions. I will have the spoiler back thursday or friday of this week so I will not have any pictures until then. I will post a couple of pictures of it on my car that was taken back in April.

Pictures:

This spoiler costs $349.00 plus shipping new from Ecklers. I was qouted $200.00 to have it painted. I'm looking to get $450.00 plus shipping and handling. Here's a link so you can check this spoiler out! http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?p...dept%5Fid=1359 This will ship out UPS ground.

These pieces would great for somebody who has a Millenium Yellow Corvette because you will not have to worry about having to get these painted, just unpack them and bolt them right up. I will accept Money Orders and maybe able to accept Paypal. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me at badyellowcorvette@yahoo.com I have sold and bought here on the forum, if you would like I can send you some references. These parts must go!!!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Derek