Stock LS2 truck manifold for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone.

I didn't try to rip off anyone. I have the rails and the injectors sitting right next to me. Beyond this thread we had a private discussion via PM of what he wanted. He said he needed solenoids, etc. I then told him I used the solenoids during my blower install. I also had PMs and converstaions via AIM and people stated they wanted certain parts.

Some people thought it was the throttle body, the manifold, injectors, etc. Some people made offers for everything including the throttle body (which I needed the throttle body for the install anyways). When I boxed it up to ship I removed the injectors and the rails as I was under the impression he wanted the manifold only. I also quoted him $9.xx for shipping when it ended up coming out to be $35. It wasn't a big issue and I honestly made a mistake getting him mixed up with everybody else.

I have no need for the rails or injectors. My MagnaCharger came with the Ford 60lbers. I can get them shipped out tomorrow or Saturday. Again, my intentions were to never rip anybody off.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JohnnyZ28
Just as a heads up.. the throttle body is staying with me. As it sits the manifold is bare with the exception of the injectors and fuel rail. I've had a few offers for them being bare...

Bump
This is what I was referring to.

What I meant by the manifold was bare was that how it say, those were the parts that were on it. And, like I stated above.. people were sending me PMs for just the throttle body (they wanted to use their own injectors), etc.

I'm sorry for the miscommunication. I have never ripped anybody off before. If you'd like you can check my ebay rating as well.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Justin00SS
No point in getting mad just yet. Have you talked contacted him outside of posting in this thread? He may have just forgot to put them in the box.
Thanks.

I didn't forget to put them in the box. I actually took them off when I was boxing it up. It was a pain in the *** as it was a goofy sized unit. I had to go to Home Depot to buy a box, then I bought bubble wrap, and it was still rattling around. So I then had to buy 4 packages of packing peanuts. I spent $15 in crap just to send it, and then $35 to send it via UPS. It cost me $50 to ship it and I charged him $9 shipping.

When we had our PMs I said I wanted to NET at least $300. After PayPal fees, shipping, etc. I got about $235 out of the deal. No big deal, I will get them sent off.

John, if you could.. please PM me your shipping address again. I will get them sent off as soon as I can.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:51 AM
9 Second Club/LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A couple of points:

My cost at any GM dealership is $146.37 for what you sent me, so I wouldn't offer you twice that amount to get your used one.

Which part of the fuel rail/injectors made the assembly too big to fit in the box, necessitating their removal as you were boxing it up?

As for the rest of it I can only go by your quotes as to what was included and what you wanted for shipping:

Quote:
"Alright, I am putting it at $300 + shipping for everything minus the throttle body."

Quote:
"As it sits the manifold is bare with the exception of the injectors and fuel rail. "

Quote from PM:
"I'd like to net $300 out of the deal. Is $300 + shipping a fair deal? I was honestly looking at getting $400 and I don't feel like driving an hour to the speed shop that wants it.

This would include the intake manifold, the fuel rails, the injectors... and obviously I had to remove the throttle body to use for my truck. Do you still need the hoses that are plugged into it?"

Quote from PM:
"UPS Ground
Billable Weight: 15.0 lbs.
2 By End of Day
Friday
November 17, 2006 9.36 *"

Send me what I paid for and I'll remove (or have removed) any negative comments or ratings I've made about you.

John

Speartech Fuel Injection Systems, Inc.
3574 E. State Road 236
Anderson, Indiana 46017
Old 12-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Speartech
A couple of points:

My cost at any GM dealership is $146.37 for what you sent me, so I wouldn't offer you twice that amount to get your used one.
Ok.

Which part of the fuel rail/injectors made the assembly too big to fit in the box, necessitating their removal as you were boxing it up?
I guess you haven't read what I wrote...

As for the rest of it I can only go by your quotes as to what was included and what you wanted for shipping:

Quote:
"Alright, I am putting it at $300 + shipping for everything minus the throttle body."

Quote:
"As it sits the manifold is bare with the exception of the injectors and fuel rail. "

Quote from PM:
"I'd like to net $300 out of the deal. Is $300 + shipping a fair deal? I was honestly looking at getting $400 and I don't feel like driving an hour to the speed shop that wants it.
I already addressed these issues. It was a misunderstanding, sorry.

Quote from PM:
"UPS Ground
Billable Weight: 15.0 lbs.
2 By End of Day
Friday
November 17, 2006 9.36 *"

Send me what I paid for and I'll remove (or have removed) any negative comments or ratings I've made about you.

John
I did the UPS online. Once I got to UPS they classified my package as oversized. I also bought packaging materials to try and keep it protected. I try to go above and beyond for people that I sell stuff too. I have no reason to hang on to a fuel rail and injectors. I just was under the impression that you didn't want them. Again, I received many PMs and you can see in this thread that people were asking for pieces and prices seperately.

Speartech Fuel Injection Systems, Inc.
3574 E. State Road 236
Anderson, Indiana 46017[/QUOTE]
Old 06-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Launching!

You still haven't removed the negative ratings that you said about me...

EDIT: Geez, 6 years later and he still hasn't removed this negative feedback after all parts were sent and the issue was addressed.

Last edited by JohnnyZ28; 07-12-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: update