Fs: Trans Am Camaro Bilstein Bts System

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 08:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VERIFIED BAD SELLER AS OF WEDNESDAY 12/20/2006

Now he has turned off his cell phone. Anyone who knows this guy?

Already filed a paypal complaint...which I am sure will not turn up anything as usual...that is why I stopped using them years ago...guess its time again unless they come through this time.
DAMNIT!! this pisses me off!!

Last edited by LOHRTBT; 12-20-2006 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Rick...Just letting you know that I have contacted your superior officer Lieutenant Taylor. I have informed him of your actions and asked him to relay the message to you. Paypal has been notified, your reputation on this board has been now lowered due to the bad methods you have chosen to use.

Hey..also thanks for the early xmas present and screwing me out of $325!!!
Merry Effing Christmas.

This is very disappointing coming from someone that is supposed to be out there protecting our country,. Very , very sad!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump for the bad seller
Old 12-20-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

DAMN, called the LT over this?? I hope you know that is illegal and you could have a suit against you LOHRTBT. There are regulations that govern you trying to contact a persons commander. That said, if he screwed you that is messed up.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was trying to contact him....his LT gave me the info that he was out.

Yeah...I am gonna have a suit against me over getting jacked and my money taken?
IF its "illegal" to ask for someones superior then why would it be so easy to do so? Do they give a warning out when you call?? if you ask for them are they gonna ask me ...what is this regarding...you know this could be an illegal request to ask for someone over him? I doubt that seriously.

anyhow....He contacted me by PM...we will see what comes of it tonight.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got a call from Rick....Says he was in New Mexico and the phone is back working now and I will be refunded. Once this takes place I will have the mods delete all this mess. Thanks
Old 12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I know Rick personally and he's a great guy! I guess it can be hard to reach him sometimes as he is really busy or works the night shift. I've had problems calling him before too! It doesn't bother me too much since I can just go to his house. He WILL make this right, but I don't know exactly what happended with this whole mess.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

not illegal to contact someone's superior. It MIGHT be to go straight to his CO, but I doubt that. Happens all the time. Why do you think so many civilians sell to the military, they don't get paid, they go to your boss and the boss MAKES you pay. **** burns.
yes, I agree that it is f-----d up that a NCO did not go through with it. So sad. ARMY OF ONE.
(that is not a slam against the army, just selfish people)
Old 12-20-2006, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

by the way, a month or more is PLENTY of time, and I think proves you are patient.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dave, honestly how many days has it been since you couldn't contact me, tell the story, did I or did i not say the system was not pulled when you bought it, Come on at least tell everyone the truth about this. You know the best lie is half the truth. I said at best the system would be pulled on 2 December and mailed. But i've been up front right, Now close all this crap. It's not that I didn't want to send you the parts right? And it was less than 40 hrs that we were in contact right? AS far as being and NCO you bet I'm on it. But this situation is more than just money right. It was about me trying to help you back out right?
Old 12-21-2006, 12:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FBDYLVR
File a claim in paypal
Dude his BTS system was on the car when you pulled the rear bumper cover off. Heck instead you should be sticking up for me, do you think. I hooked you up. So do you still think i'm a crook. I mean you saw it with your own eyes.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

NO need for all the big text Rick.... I was told upon the agreement of price that you would have the car within one week or so and would have the parts off of it...I said no hurry due to your feedback and ease of talking to.....One month later..I still dont know if you even have the car, but it would appear you do because of mention of the rear bumper being parted.

I still dont have my money back or the parts?? When that is settled...all of this goes away. Its that easy.

There is no lying going on here and I have been very civil with you correct? and Last time I checked from Saturday afternoon/evening to Wednesday afternoon is not 40 hours. Even at that....when its been this long and the chain of events with no contact, no emails or phone access it lead me to believe that something bad was happening. Anyone would think the same that has been shafted in the past...and I have, that is why I went after it as I did. Like I said... I heard nothing but good things about you and you seemed like a stand up guy...if you refund the money (that never should have been spent until I got my parts first ) then I will not hold anything against you.

On the helping me back out part??? I guess I dont get that. If you want to send me the parts...go for it. I can live with that. If you want to refund me ...cool...but that is not helping me back out, its simply refunding me for a purchase that never produced parts for me. I went out and bought more stuff because I really didnt think I was ever going to get this stuff. But like I said... I can use the money or the parts. Just one of the 2 needs to take place soon. I should not have to wait for a return on my money that never should have been spent.
Dave

Quick Reply: Fs: Trans Am Camaro Bilstein Bts System