JBL GTO1201.1 and MASSIVE AUDIO P1500.1

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006 | 04:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default JBL GTO1201.1 and MASSIVE AUDIO P1500.1

Should let you know before I go on and on, the pictures of the JBL are MINE, my other user name on S10FORUM as well as CARAUDIO.COM is tukn18s, I used to have a bagged s-10, now that that is out of the way.!! Both amps are BRAND NEW, one of them, never even powered, that being the JBL, I bought the Massive Audio and put it in my Trans am, I fried the bored due to freak accident, got the ENTIRE board replaced! So, the Massive is a refurb, but it is only like two weeks old. They initially come with BLUE leds, i have changed them to RED, its definetely sweet, and a very rapidly rising brand! The JBL GTO1201.1 I JUST bought off of ebay about a week ago lol, I have a problem with car audio, its an addiction, always want better, this thing is brand new, only out of the box for pictures, its sexy! These amps will push just about anything I am sure, the massive puts out 1500 watts rms by 1 channel at ONE OHM and the JBL puts about like 1141x1 at TWO ohms, Something close to that, check out Massive audio's website under amplifiers, and JBL under GTO series. Both amps are definetely sweet, just going with something more high dollar! The massive cost me $375 brand new and then the $127 to get the board replaced, asking 260 shipped, and the JBL was $300 after shipping, asking 265 shipped. Great gifts for yourself or even others! let me know what we can do, I need to move these fast!! thanks
Kenny
P.S. just so you know they are best offer! if anybody wants them, willing to make a deal!

Last edited by blown00ls1; 12-04-2006 at 04:47 PM.