LT1/V6 steering coupling FREE

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1/V6 steering coupling FREE

I've got the steering shaft coupling, it runs from the firewall to the steering rack. It's free to anyone, I'm giving it away - Just pay shipping at its actual price.

I had some freeplay in my steering and tracked it down to the rack and replaced it with a v8 one, I figured I might as well upgrade - they cost the same. That worked great, but the steering shaft coupling on a v8 is different and the wheel is cocked at a 90 degree angle to normal so I had to get the v8 coupling. Now that means I have a v6 coupling and the plastic cover that go over its joint sitting around. I'd like to clear it out and it will work great for anyone who has the v6 rack who needs to replace it or has had front-end damage or is doing a restoration or fix-er-up.

Again, it's completely free for the item itself and I would just like shipping reimbursed - after I ship it, I will let you know how much it is and just drop me a check in the mail.
Attached Thumbnails LT1/V6 steering coupling FREE-ebay.jpg   LT1/V6 steering coupling FREE-ebay2.jpg  
Old 02-08-2007, 03:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I'll take it man. Shouldnt be much more than $10 to ship. Shoot me a pm for more info.

Jon