How do I sell stuff?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I sell stuff?

I have some stuff to sell but I dont know how to set up a transaction or use paypall or calclulate shipping or anything. Can someone explain to me how it works?
Old 02-19-2007, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Start here: (it's a sticky)

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/587718-rules-using-classifieds-forums-updated-3-4-09-a.html

Then go here to setup account (step by step instructions):

www.paypal.com

When someone wants to you pay you, you give them your paypal account email address and it's very easy, I.E. My paypal is kawasakiklx@hotmail.com you can test it out by sending me a lump sum of money right now if you want then I'll send back atleast half! It's a pain to setup account for first time but it's worth it in the end

As far as shipping, once you get use to size, weight, etc. it will be easy. Until then you can take the item to the post office/ups and ask them but make sure you have the destination zip code. There are some online calulators for shipping but I'm not too familiar with them.

Hope this helps.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

give me all your parts, and what ever I don't want, I'll sell. easy. hehehe
Old 02-19-2007, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

As far as shipping you can log on to usps.com and put in the weight and zip code and the rates will come up automaticly. Or UPS.com web put in the info and they will give you the rates. You can add the shipping on to your selling price or figure it seperately. It takes a few days to set up the paypal account because they will send a small deposit to your checking account and you will have to verify these amounts with them. Just follow along and set up an account on the paypal site.