FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires

I'm thinking about going a different way with my wheels before the show season gets started and thought I'd put these out there and see what you all have or would be willing to offer.

This is a set of 18x9" SSR GT1 wheels in F-body offset. Brand NEW set of center caps included. THe old ones were broken by Discount Tire and they replaced them all for free. Virtually ZERO damage to any of the wheels. A few minor scratches from removing the lugs on them is all. NO curb rash whatsoever.

These were on my car last year for the Texas HeatWave here in Austin and took first place in the Trans Am class. Definite head turners and they weigh in at JUST under 20lbs each at 19.7lbs!!!!!!!

Also included will be the tires that are currently on them. All four have at least 75% left on them. 275/35/18 BFG G-force Sport rubber.

I have never seen another F-body with these wheels and get compliments on them all the time. My plans for the car have changed so I'm putting these up there to see what I can get for them.

As far as trades go, I won't take anything that came stock on any other car. No Z06 wheels, no ZR1's, etc, etc. Fikse, Profil, HRE, CCW, Boyd's, etc is what I'd be willing to trade for plus cash if necessary. Also absolutely NO TT2's. I do not like those wheels and will not trade for them.

$1800 to sell outright plus shipping of course. These are nearly 2k new for just the wheels. That of course doesn't count the $700+ for the tires.

I have a TON more up close pictures if you'd like to see them or feel free to PM with whatever questions or offers you may have.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires-ta1.jpg   FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires-ta2.jpg   FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires-ta3.jpg   FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires-ta4.jpg  
Old 05-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good looking wheels on a sexy car
Old 05-10-2007, 05:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bumpity Bump
Old 05-10-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default ssr

you are a complete fool to sell those rims.

BTW I thought I was the only one w/ taste the only other cars I've sean w/ nice rims were supras, 300zx rx7 and other expensive rides.
Attached Thumbnails FS or Trade: SSR GT1 18x9" Wheels & BFG Tires-ls1pic.jpg