FS: NX fill station setup + 3 mother bottles

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post FS: NX fill station setup + 3 mother bottles

Bought this off my buddy a while back then wound up buying a truck and could use the money for payments. Perfect working order I just don't need it anymore. Everything included is:

-NX fill station pump
-water seperator
-hookup for compressed air
-inline nitrous filter on mother bottle side of pump
-One -6 mother bottle nut
-One -6 bottle nut and nipple to connect to fill line.
-Three mother bottles

Now the mother bottles are all just about empty but would save you a TON of money on core charges or if your local gas supplier just refills bottles. It is typically $110 per bottle/per year to rent or around $300 per bottle to buy. You are getting three bottles basically for the price of one just because I want them gone.

There is only one thing I would change about this setup. The top feed line that goes to the mother bottle has some slight surface rust on the flare fitting and the line is too short. It seals fine but it just looks like **** and the line being so short makes it a PITA. For an additional $10 I'll have a longer and better line made at the hydraulic store. (The hose that's on it costs about $30 retail).

I'm asking $650 + $10 if you want the new line. For an additional $50 I will drive two hours to meet you.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt son
Old 05-28-2007, 10:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How far from memphis are u? Very interested. If possible could u pm ur phone number. Thanks, PHIL.