RIMS: Boyd Codington, Shysters 17 x 9.5

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post RIMS: Boyd Codington, Shysters 17 x 9.5

I have a set of polished aluminum Boyd Codington Shysters They are 17 x 9.5 in size. Ive only had them for 3 seasons meaning theyve only been ran in the spring/summer time. Oone rim has a tine bit of curbing on it, but its not real noticable unless u get up on it. Other than that they are in great shape. I have pics of the rims on my cardomain page in my sig. If you wnat I will get you a pic of the one rim with the curbage if somoen is seriously interested upon request. I would like to get $750 for the rims alone plus shipping which maybe negotaible. Now if you wnat the tires with them then I will sell them as a package with lugs and 4 xtra lugs for $950 plus shiping which also maybe negotaiable. The tires on them are Nitto 555 xtremes and they have a fw more seasons of wear on them left. So if someone is really interested please post here, email me, or send a pm. The reasoning for seling these rims are because Im wanting somethin new becuase Im looking into gettin a set of Replica C6 rims. I will clean up the rims and polish them before I ship them to the person who buys them so they will look nice when you install them and I will also send you a can of Mothers polish wiht the rims so you can keep up the luster of the rims. Thanx guys!