LT1 people that want to tune there PCMS!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT1 people that want to tune there PCMS!!

Mods and Admins please forgive me if this is wrong of me to do

OK guys and gal, here is the deal i am apart of another forum where we use lt1 and ls1 motors. we just got a deal with TunerCat to get a group discount. we need at least 10 people to join us. here is the complete detail!

__________________________________________________ ________________
Ok LT1 boys ive been talking to the guys tunercat.com and i arranged a group buy of 15% off the programs we need to fully tune the stock LT computers, 93-95 the 96-97 guys will have to buy the OBD2 add on but as it stands we need 10 people to get this discount. the price of $76.00. so If there is 10 people out there who have the money now put your name down on the list!

Here is a coppy of the emails that i was sending to the guys at tunercat.

Hi Aaron,

OK, if you are working with the '94/95 LT1 PCMs then you'll need the Tuner program ($69.95) and the $EE ECM Definition File ($19.95) or $89.90 total. For a group purchase of 10 or more we will offer a 15% discount or a total cost of $76.00 each. We will accept orders from individuals from your forum. All they have to do is reference the forum's group purchase. We will not be able to start shipping the software until we receive the first 10 orders, though. Any orders received from your forum within 30 days after we ship the first orders will still be eligible for the group purchase price.

In addition to the software, you'll also need an ALDL interface cable to connect your PC to the PCM for reading and programming the PCM. We don't sell these cables but recommend the cables from AKM Electronics (www.akmcables.com), TTS Power Systems (TTS Power Systems) or Craig Moates (http://moates.net). You'll have to check with these sources regarding a group purchase price for the cables.

If anyone is working with the '96/97 LT1 PCMs these will require our OBDII Tuner program since they are OBDII PCMs. In order to increase our ability to continue product development and to provide improved technical support the OBDII Tuner program is now being sold exclusively through JET Performance Products as the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner. For additional information and a request for group purchase pricing please contact JET Performance Products at sales@powerbyjet.com or 1-800-535-1161.

Best Regards,

TC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:40 AM
To: tc@tunercat.com
Subject: Re: Lt1 tuner group buy?

Dear TC,
That's a bummer as far as the real time tuner goes. I don't know the exacts on the year and models on the people on the forums computer but my personal car has an LT1 from a 1994 auto camaro. And id like to say that is what most of the people have as well. I will find out the exact specifics as far as when people start sending orders. I will be doing a turbo setup on my LT and that is the main reason I want this piece of software. So what price do you think we can work out if you could give me different prices for 5,10,and 15 people.
thank you again,
Aaron Leon
Rx7pro@aol.com

To: rx7pro@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:09 am
Subject: RE: Lt1 tuner group buy?

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our software. Yes, we may be able to put together a group purchase program for your forum. The RT Tuner (real-time) uses an EPROM emulator to replace the EPROM in the PCM to provide real-time tuning. The LT1 PCMs did not use EPROMs but used Flash memory instead so there no way to connect an emulator to these PCMs. As a result you can't do real-time tuning with these PCMs.

What model year LT1 PCMs are you using in the conversions?

Best regards,
TC

Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:12 AM
To: tc@tunercat.com
Subject: Lt1 tuner group buy?

How’s it going tuner-cats?,
My name is Aaron Leon I am part of a forum that puts LT and LS based motors into 79-95 Mazda Rx7's I am interested to see if the good people would like to give the V8 Rx7 Community (LT based cars) a break on the price if I get 5,10,15, or 20 people to make a group buy on your LT1 Tuning software (the new real-time tuner) I am confident that I can get at least 10 people to buy the software as a group-buy if you guys could give us a special group price. Let me know the best you can do as far as price goes and I will post a 'group buy thread' on my forum. V8 RX-7 Forum.
Thank you,
Aaron Leon
Rx7pro@aol.com

1.Rx7pro
2.FCs Rule
3.red_warrior_z28
4.jninan2k2
5.bigoldv8
6.wilkin4
7.LeadSSled
8.spaugh
9.AC Savage
10.bob shirley

Oh and PS they have the pinout for the Serial-data cable on their page.
Yeah ill be making one for myself.
Aaron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is directly from the link/thread here is the actual link for it
http://www.v8rx7forum.com/v8-rx7-non...ur-laptop.html
if you can help us out please do and get your self the software a lot cheaper thanks!

Last edited by V8 FC; 06-07-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Launching!

updates
1.Rx7pro
2.FCs Rule <---aka v8 fc
3.red_warrior_z28
4.jninan2k2
5.bigoldv8
6.wilkin4
7.LeadSSled
keep them commin' half way there! might have two more by the end of the day

Last edited by V8 FC; 06-07-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Launching!

we got 10!!