FS-or-Trade: SLP Exhaust Tips, Stainless, rolled lip, unique shape. 2.5"

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post FS-or-Trade: SLP Exhaust Tips, Stainless, rolled lip, unique shape. 2.5"

Looking for $85(+3%for paypal) shipped obo or trade

These are becoming scarce, SLP only made a limited number of them. There are a few left floating around out there on the the net for 59.99 EACH plus shipping. Soon there wont be any...

Looking to sell or trade these babies. I love them but I just wanna go with something more convention on my gmmg. Will trade for used corsa clones, or something big and round with a rolled lip.

These are SLP tips that came in their "GTX" kit for the grand prix. I bought these new on ebay a while back for 65.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING!

they are stainless steel, plated in chrome with a rolled lip. I added a piece of steel extension pipe so they would fit my gmmg, and i cant seem to get it off, so you get that too...haha...maybe you need it, if not im sure you can rip it out, i just had them clamped. I had them clamped on as you can see by the marks in the pictures that were left on the tubes. were on the car for about 20K. Have some light pitting but they are shiny as hell, almost like mirrors! you can even see me with the camera in some of the pics! they have a few dings from the road and me "massaging" them slightly to get them adjusted on my car. they are def not show quality, but they arent bad either.

If you want something a little different for your ride:

Old 06-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Launching!

and as if that wasnt enough pics for you... here they are on my car... haha... i mounted them this way but you could easily flip them if you like them better the other way...
Old 06-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Launching!

to thee top
Old 06-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Launching!

best offer

Quick Reply: FS-or-Trade: SLP Exhaust Tips, Stainless, rolled lip, unique shape. 2.5"