Speed inc fuel rails and Bosch fuel pump

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Speed inc fuel rails and Bosch fuel pump

for sale.

rails are new this year, sold my fast intake and i cant use these on my new setup. this is right off speeds site. will sell for 100 plus shipping

Speed Inc
High Flow Fuel Rails
We have been manufacturing high flow LS1 fuel rails for over 5 years now, helping to push the limits of LS1 fuel systems. The rails can be used with our install kit and the factory feed line or with our full race fuel systems. Available in Silver, Red, Blue, and Black they are also a quality show piece! Each end is threaded to accept 3/8’s NPT.

Direct bolt on for your stock LS1, LS6, FAST 78 or 90, Wiend/Lingenfelter, or TPIS intake manifold. LS2 Rails coming soon!!!!
Click Here for More Photos

itemno description price buy
RGR500 LS1 High Flow Fuel Rails $179.99
$139.99

Also selling a bosch fuel pump, again from speed inc. ( i got a new one for my new setup) this one is very slightly used maybe 15 passes and little to no street use. this is off there site as well.

Bosch
Bosch 420L/hr Inline pump
Bosch supplied the industry's first fuel injection system with a high-pressure electric fuel pump in 1967 and has been the worldwide leader in innovative electrical fuel pump technology and design ever since. With Bosch, you are assured of state-of-the-art technology and superior, original equipment quality.

Has been in our project car and gone all the way to 720 RWHP without leaning out!

itemno description price buy
BOS420 Bosch 420L/hr Inline pump, with #10 in and #8 out fittings $349.99 buy

i will sell for 275 shipped to US