Stereo F/S Sony Xplod Flip Down - $75

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Stereo F/S Sony Xplod Flip Down - $75

This came in my car when i bought it but i have another stereo that has some value to me not to mention i'm familiar with it.

-when you start the car the stereo flips down to expose the buttons

-from there you can push a button to flip it up to show a digital readout

-when you turn off the car it flips back up to show a black face to make the apearance of not having a radio

it's a Sony Xplod CDX-M620. 52x4 watts. CD player, AM/FM radio has hookups for a changer, has suboutputs as well as rear and front outputs, has audio in inputs and has the ability to have an ipod brain plugged in (i don't have the ipod adapter but you can buy one from sony) it has a remote, but it doesn't work. it had a dead battery, i replaced it, still didn't work so i cleaned the inside with some cleaning solution but never tried a new battery. either way you'll have the remote to find a replacement.

one good thing about this radio is it's already set up for a 98+ camaro or any other make/model that has the same wiring harness and dash kit. this comes with everything including dash kit, wire harness and even antenna adapter. this can litterally be installed in 5 minutes into a car and does work.

if you have any questions feel free to ask and i'll help you out.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 PM

Default Sony CDX-M620

Just a message to see if you all still have the Sony CDX-M620..I am interested in purchasing it from you if you have it...
grand cherokee
Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 AM

Default flip face sony xplod

do you still have the sony blackface stereo if so i am very interested in it thanks

Quick Reply: Stereo F/S Sony Xplod Flip Down - $75